Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Count Me Out Of Impeachment Plot Against Agboola – Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Impeachment Plot Against Agboola – Akeredolu (239 Views)

Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Me Out Of Impeachment Plot Against Agboola – Akeredolu by Peezol: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Count me out of impeachment plot against Agboola – Akeredolu

For the umpteenth time, the Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has washed his hands clean of any impeachment plot against his Deputy, Agboola Ajayi.
Akeredolu said the Deputy Governor’s ranting over his alleged impeachment was borne out of his own shadows hunting him.
A Media Aide to the Deputy Governor, Mr. Allen Sowore had in an open letter to the Speaker, Ondo State House of Assembly claimed that a secret meeting was being conveyed to impeach Agboola Ajayi.
In a swift reaction yesterday by the state Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Mr. Donald Ojogo described the alleged impeachment plot as tissues of lies and misadventurous propaganda.
According to the Governor, “The totality of untruths previously marketed to oil the mis-steps is obviously hunting the man who had hyped himself out of relevance.
“It is perhaps, illogical that the Governor with minority in the Assembly will be inviting the Deputy Governor’s majority for what they feel appropriate for their imaginary thoughts.”
He said he had kept quiet to allow the lies of his adversaries to fight his battles on his behalf.
Agboola Ajayi recently defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC), to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

https://citadelng.com.ng/2020/06/29/count-me-out-of-impeachment-plot-against-agboola-akeredolu/

Re: Count Me Out Of Impeachment Plot Against Agboola – Akeredolu by jidamsel43(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
We have counted you out.

my question is. who is behind the impeachment

Who has interest in his impeachment?

Anyway, my hands are also clean
Re: Count Me Out Of Impeachment Plot Against Agboola – Akeredolu by kingGerman1: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
They sha like playing with our brain they are all thieves
Re: Count Me Out Of Impeachment Plot Against Agboola – Akeredolu by SLAP44: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
kingGerman1:
They sha like playing with our brain
they are all thieves

Are you saying Akeredolu is a thief?
Re: Count Me Out Of Impeachment Plot Against Agboola – Akeredolu by jidamsel43(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
kingGerman1:
Don't use third person plural "they"
But use first person plural " we"
which can be reconstructed as ;
We are all thieves
Re: Count Me Out Of Impeachment Plot Against Agboola – Akeredolu by jidamsel43(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
kingGerman1:
Don't use third person plural "they"
But use first person plural " we"
which can be reconstructed as ;
We are all thieves
Re: Count Me Out Of Impeachment Plot Against Agboola – Akeredolu by DEROX: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
liar so who else pls

(1) (Reply)

NDDC: President Buhari Directs Speedy, Coordinated Investigation / Kogi Indigenes In Edo Pledge 34,000 Block Votes For APC, Ize-iyamu / FG Offers Youths Hope With N75b Investment Fund- Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.