Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Do You Have A Chance? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Have A Chance? (145 Views)

Does This WASSCE Result Stand A Chance In Medicine And Surgery? / Do I Stand A Chance Of Studying Law With A Jamb Aggregate Of 266? / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Chance? by Pawilliamthomas(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
In the world of man-know-man, and who-gets-money-gets-attention, do you have a chance?
This may be your quiet thoughts and frustrating concerns. You wonder what to do to get what you want.
Don't wonder any longer, I have pleasant news for you!
Get into the work of identifying and building your values. These are your invaluable assets.
Your values are deep and important beliefs you hold that decide your decisions and actions.
To get the right personal values, look at beliefs that nourish and build others and you. Form concepts around those beliefs and personalize them. They become your values.
Afterward, start strengthening them within you by practice. Seek an accountability partner to hold you responsible against your downtime.
Why are you doing all these? To build your value so you will get a chance to become whatever you wanted to become.
When we relax in building our values, we expose ourselves to suffering, smallness, and devaluation.
To know more about personal values, check my blog here: https:///2NC0ETL

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons You Need To Start Early Preparation For This Diet Ats Exams / HPWI Free Technology Training In Solar Power And Fiber Optics Installation!! / Write Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.