Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

24 And Still In Doubt... Advise Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 24 And Still In Doubt... Advise Needed (211 Views)

Advise Needed On How To Make My Freedays Accountable / Private Job Or Govt. Job (advise Pls) / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 And Still In Doubt... Advise Needed by Raulboy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good day nairalanders I have always pride myself to listen and work with advice given by people who I think understand what we are going to as youth.....so at age 24 ( for those of us who are above) what did you do that changed your life for the best and what did you regret not doing or doing...... please mature answers needed alot of people here need to know...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Rain Droplets From Roof Spoil Your House Painting / Are You Looking To Change Career In Your 30s, 40s And 50s? / WhatsApp Marketing System To Increase Sales For Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.