Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean (4295 Views)

5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Great100000: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
There is an underwater restaurant in Maldives, have you ever been to an underwater restaurant before, maybe you have not seen the beauty in a restaurant cited in the ocean, its quite amazing that humans still go under the water to build things there, maybe land is just not enough to build things or our exploration lead us to it, unbelievable there it is in the water.

As I have said the restaurant is built in the ocean, ittah, in Maldives a small island nation in South Asia, located in the Arabian Sea of the Indian Ocean. It lies southwest of Sri Lanka and India, about 1,000 kilometres (620 mi) from the Asian continent. with a population 515,696 inhabitants.

The restaurant is Built 16 feet below the ocean, offering gorgeous views of the marine life through glass ceilings, these restaurants truly redefine the experience of underwater dining in Maldives. Offering 180-degree panoramic views of the beautiful sea life, this restaurant provides an absolutely unforgettable experience and is one-of-its-kind on the island. What makes it exclusive is that it can also be booked for private breakfasts, weddings, and other special occasions! Do add this restaurant on your list of underwater restaurants in Maldives where you can enjoy a delicious meal.

Ithaa is the world's first all-glass undersea restaurant, and is the winner of three Global Awards at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards, 2017.

See beautiful pictures of the underwater restaurant below.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Great100000: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
And

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by edudguy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nigeria left the group chat

10 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Openbusiness: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
edudguy:
Nigeria left the group chat
grin kikikiki, you too funny
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by JAOS(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
wetin for carry me go dey
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by khalifjgusau(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is dead zone...
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by ObaKlaz: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
When are we building ours in Eleko beach? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by blazingblender(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
i just like d place cus it is cozzy ... hv been de once

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by OJODEL10(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
as in this place make sense poverty die die die
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by jidamsel43(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
I was there yesterday but I came back when I discovered that Power Holding/ Ikeja Electrics has taken the electricity
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Okoroawusa: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
I don't think I will feel comfortable in there.

3 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by seanwilliam(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Na normal thing na. Chai see as una dey foo

Here in Asheville, we have like 5 of such
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by NaijadrivaCars: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Onyibo de use their sense do better thing but black man use em own do evil.

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Tabitha03(f): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by HomerTimpson: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Marine kingdom 21st century

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by kiddkash(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Onyibo de use their sense do better thing but black man use em own do evil.
soft work. its our work oh
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by illicit(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Where you can eat sea food and you can see food
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Nonso92(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Eat fish here, make shark change am for you grin
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by TundRash(m): 3:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Where do I get this?
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by TundRash(m): 3:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Lost Addict
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Cool but how thick is those glasses, I hope its very very thick maka "em undecided
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Tremple8v: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2020
Make them build one under third mainland bridge , every where go just dark like say nepa take light , dark waters
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Ajilete028(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2020
sum people wat me make I die sum people wat me make I cry why.olorun maje o.make I cum underground cum eat or wat?
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by TheFacelessMan: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2020
cool

Thanks to Nairaland, I got the idea to go to this one :

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Bornfool(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2020
blazingblender:
i just like d place cus it is cozzy ... hv been de once

You bi Lai Muhammed neighbor nii
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by esivue007(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Na this kind thing I dey like.
Would like to visit the restaurant some day.
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by NOBLEKING0106(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
jidamsel43:
I was there yesterday but I came back when I discovered that Power Holding/ Ikeja Electrics has taken the electricity
Abeg shey Nigerian meal dey there ?
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by Great100000: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
NOBLEKING0106:

Abeg shey Nigerian meal dey there ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean by blazingblender(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bornfool:

You bi Lai Muhammed neighbor nii
no serious my shop de near dat place .,na me de supplier dem pure water

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos In Pictures / Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful / 10 Reasons You Should Study In Germany.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.