Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Paypal Problems - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Paypal Problems (305 Views)

Email Delivery Problems / Excess Selfie Is Linked To Body Image Disorder, Mental Health Problems And More / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Problems by gracile(f): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hello guys, I’ve been having problems receiving payments on my PayPal like my I’ve never received on my PayPal since I registered.
However, I am able to send payments and make purchases seamlessly.
I don’t know why. And I having pending payments for my services to receive but each time these organizations want to pay it gives them an error message. And I’ve done over 4 reviews on this platforms.

I’ll be be grateful if someone helps me out here

1 Like

Re: Paypal Problems by Creeza(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
gracile:
Hello guys, I’ve been having problems receiving payments on my PayPal like my I’ve never received on my PayPal since I registered.
However, I am able to send payments and make purchases seamlessly.
I don’t know why. And I having pending payments for my services to receive but each time these organizations want to pay it gives them an error message. And I’ve done over 4 reviews on this platforms.

I’ll be be grateful if someone helps me out here
use payoneer. Or if you want I can give you a working PayPal address, but it's based in UK. Then I use the money to buy amazon vouchers and sell the codes. Because payoneer can't receive funds from individuals, strictly organisations like amazon and Co. It's an alternative, you may not get all your funds due to chargs but even energy is never 100 percent transferred.

Send me a mail. If you are interested
Re: Paypal Problems by gracile(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Creeza:
use payoneer. Or if you want I can give you a working PayPal address, but it's based in UK. Then I use the money to buy amazon vouchers and sell the codes. Because payoneer can't receive funds from individuals, strictly organisations like amazon and Co. It's an alternative, you may not get all your funds due to chargs but even energy is never 100 percent transferred.

Send me a mail. If you are interested

I’ve sent you an email. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Problems by Creeza(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
gracile:

I’ve sent you an email. Thank you so much.
I replied.
Re: Paypal Problems by gracile(f): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
For anyone having challenges running a working PayPal (one that you can receive payment), please follow this link

https:///hwz2rthc

You'll find a step by step guide on how to set up a functional PayPal in Nigeria.

I struggled with this before myself, I have closed and opened about 3 different PayPal accounts and still couldn't receive payment. But once I had this figured out, I have since been receiving payments from the international websites I write for.

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Post-utme 2020 / How To Load Usa Prepaid Cards And Cash Out / Joint Trade Mission And Business Delegation, Of Industries, Investment And Comm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.