Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two (1738 Views)

"Hamas Brainwashed People, Shouldn't Be Part Of Humanity" - Ron Malka / How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two / Russia-ukraine War: Two People Killed After Russian Missiles Cross Into Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two by Empiree: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Abdullazeez:

Pls who is the sick man of europe
Ottoman Empire
Re: Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two by Empiree: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
mysticwarrior:
I wouldn't be wrong to assume that he would mention Adolf Hitler as the sick man of Europe.
lol... unfortunately you wrong. Ottoman so called Islamic Empire was called Sick Man Of Europe. It is euphemism of mocking weak link. Ottoman was deceived to enter the war on the side of Central Powers, Germany and Austria-Hungary.

Their target was to dismantle Ottoman Islamic Empire which was one of the superpowers at the time and the only remaining free and fair market. Ottoman was already weakened before it entered the war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two by Daddysidhan: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bwahaha lols terrorist thread, Dermmy same moniker as abdujabbar
Re: Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two by mysticwarrior(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Empiree:
lol... unfortunately you wrong. Ottoman so called Islamic Empire was called Sick Man Of Europe. It is euphemism of mocking weak link. Ottoman was deceived to enter the war on the side of Central Powers, Germany and Austria-Hungary.

Their target was to dismantle Ottoman Islamic Empire which was one of the superpowers at the time and the only remaining free and fair market. Ottoman was already weakened before it entered the war
you are misrepresenting events of WW2 with WW1. according to military history the ottoman empire was Invoved and sided with the Germans in WW1 that lasted from 1914 to 1919.

Turkey which happens to be the succeeding nation of the Ottoman empire was not directly involved in WW2 until the final stage of the war. our previous discussion was centered on the WW2 so why are you misconstruing the ottoman empire and using it to prove a point in event that took place after the empire has collapsed? pls tell me something I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two by wealthtrak: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
abduljabbar4:
I was going through some of my secondary school notebooks (I do that a lot for the lovey memories) when I came across some of the world History handouts we were given back then. Now get this, I am not a historian but it shouldn't take one to notice the way accounts of the war were painfully biased. They presented the whole thing as a total good guys vs bad guys scenario. Except in movies and novels, such never exists in war. Check out some of the lies presented in the "history" book:

1) Winston Churchill was a flawless, man that believed in autonomous rule. This is a man that supported colonialism in India, Nigeria and everywhere else even after the Atlantic Charter. Not just that, he was a war monger and was said to have planned an Attack against the USSR immediately after they invaded Germany.

2) USA was the superhero that played the most significant role in defeating the axis powers. If you have ever watched WWE and you know how "Money in the Bank" Works, you will know that the owner of the "Money in the Bank" title can wait for the reigning WWE champion to finish fighting another person, and once that champion is done with the match and is totally exhausted, the MITB holder runs into the ring with a referee and takes him out to become the new WWE. This is exactly how USA played it. They played a major role, yes, but if you think that they did better than the Soviet Union (which did the most damage to Germany, the strongest country then), then you are a joker.

3) The allies never committed any evil during the war. It might interest you guys to know that Britain actually performed its own Holocaust against Indians, especially in Bengal. By stealing tonnes of resources to fund their army, they caused a famine in Bengal that led to the death of five million people. They will also not tell you that Britain promised heaven and earth to their colonies to help them win the war, none of which was fulfilled. Of course, they tried to sugar coat America's use of Atomic bombs by saying that Japanese people were all in support of their government as if they had any other choice than to support their country.

4) Germany did well only because they launched surprise attacks. What I know for sure is that Germany never made any direct attacks against Britain until after Britain had declared war on Germany for invading Poland. If you declare war then it means you are ready for war. Looking at it, Germany and Japan (forget useless Italy) alone fought Britain, France, USSR and USA. You don't do that and nearly succeed by being weak. Germany would have defeated any of them one on one based on how it lasted because even Russia was aided by their harsh weather.

Personally, I'm glad that the allies won because they were definitely the lesser evil but I believe History should be recorded the way it happened without politics involved. Portraying them as the sinless heroes of the war sounds absurd to me. Sometimes you hear bullshit like "Hitler's mother wanted an abortion, Hitler wanted to rule the world and turn Africans into slaves (As if we weren't technical slaves to the colonial masters), Hitler had one testicle, Hitler once killed so so so and so, Hitler was into scat (sex involving one partner eating the shit of another)... NONSENSE. I have some serious questions about the Holocaust too.
Word! The allied airforces killed
thousands of innocent German civilians in the peaceful city of Dresden with images of charred civilian bodies. Read more
on the "Fire-bombing of Dresden"

The crazy communist Soviet
Union troops who had invaded
and captured Berlin also engaged in the mass rapes of German women and then fabricated many pure lies about Germany's alleged atrocities such as the phantom
gas chambers, no burning to death of 6 million Jews in Crematories while alive, or the so-called Jewish human skin lampshade which we now know to be a fake made from goat skin after tests were conducted on it.

Germany deserves a FULL apology for the World War 2 fabricated lies told against her especially by the
Soviets who had occupied the
East German sector and imposed harsh Communist rule on them.

Thanks to a couple of Western
and Jewish researchers and history experts who have spoken the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two by leofab(f): 1:44am On Jan 31, 2022
IMAliyu:
You've probably heard the saying the victors write the history.
Love or hate Germany, but they kicked ass in WW1 lost, recovered quickly and still put up a fight in WW2, but still recovered and are still a powerful country in this day and age.
funny enough you guys don’t read… it was America that supplied almost 40% of USsr military gadgets n raw materials which in turn boosted their moral and they also have human lives to waste…

1 Like

Re: Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two by gambojimeta: 4:56am On Jan 31, 2022
wealthtrak:

Word! The allied airforces killed
thousands of innocent German civilians in the peaceful city of Dresden with images of charred civilian bodies. Read more
on the "Fire-bombing of Dresden"

The crazy communist Soviet
Union troops who had invaded
and captured Berlin also engaged in the mass rapes of German women and then fabricated many pure lies about Germany's alleged atrocities such as the phantom
gas chambers, no burning to death of 6 million Jews in Crematories while alive, or the so-called Jewish human skin lampshade which we now know to be a fake made from goat skin after tests were conducted on it.

Germany deserves a FULL apology for the World War 2 fabricated lies told against her especially by the
Soviets who had occupied the
East German sector and imposed harsh Communist rule on them.

Thanks to a couple of Western
and Jewish researchers and history experts who have spoken the truth!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza / Real Reason For Libya Invasion: Gadaffi's Proposal To Nationalise Libya's Oil / Ukraine Is Using A Ghost Army Of Fake HIMARS To Trick Russian Artillery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.