Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

These Days Introduction Is Now Bigger Than The Real Marrgage.why? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / These Days Introduction Is Now Bigger Than The Real Marrgage.why? (341 Views)

Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason / Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) / Hijab: Nigeria Law School Is Not Bigger Than The Constitution – Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Days Introduction Is Now Bigger Than The Real Marrgage.why? by coputa(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
In the olden days,marriage introduction was done by the man with one or two of his eldest relative(s) to visit the woman parents with just presentation of drink and kolanut.But,nowadays they 've turned it to a big party with a many canopies and chairs for the invited guest,When,money has been lavished here,the man sometimes find it difficult to do the marriage proper,this has lead to many paper bag marriages.
Re: These Days Introduction Is Now Bigger Than The Real Marrgage.why? by Hezzyluv: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
money.

modified

If u go for her introduction and spend all u have, "That one Na u sabi ooo..."

If the last parents wan rent canopy with dia money, no wahala.

All I know, I no fit do pass my self.
Re: These Days Introduction Is Now Bigger Than The Real Marrgage.why? by coputa(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hezzyluv:
money
but they spent the money on the introduction.
Re: These Days Introduction Is Now Bigger Than The Real Marrgage.why? by blazingblender(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
my broda aswear ... d tin can taya man oh

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Sculptures Worth 200 Million Naira To Be Auctioned By U.K / His Love For Community Trucks Me.. Dr Ramon Adedoyin / -A Glance Of Lagos - 4k HD Film (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.