Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,997 members, 7,821,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free (459 Views)

Scam Alert: Rich Connect Investment / Small Scale Cocoa Powder Export / Best Small Scale Investment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free by Bobogan65: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hassan ola with mobile number 08051073653, 07060424165, 08102449600 is a scammer pls do not transact any export business with him he duped me by collecting sample order money from me after which I called the company he ask me to send sample order to and I was surprised when I was told that they don't transact business with any Africa for now and I told him politely to give me back my money that I borrowed the money he refused and start telling me all sort of lies. So pls my brothers and sisters shine your eyes ooooo may God protect us all

SCAM. SCAM. SCAM

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free by uwemconcept: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
So you didn't know he is a scammer. When you call him he will ask where you are located if you tell Lagos he will tell you Abuja. If you tell Abuja he will say Lagos. If you say you have someone in Lagos he will tell you that he just travelled to osun to get goods so he can export and that he doesn't know how long he is going to stay in osun. And that the supposed company you are to send the sample to needs the sample urgently.

He is also into identity thief. So be very careful with him

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free by Olayinka777(m): 2:09am On Jun 30, 2020
Oh he was the same person I paid #3,000 to for ebook on the 2nd of January 2019. I called him that we should see since he's in Abuja,he kept dribbling me till I got tired & let go of the money & interest in the crap he claimed to be exporting. He still sends mail to my email address till dates saying some foreign countries need kolanut and the rest.
Re: SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free by uwemconcept: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Olayinka777:
Oh he was the same person I paid #3,000 to for ebook on the 2nd of January 2019. I called him that we should see since he's in Abuja,he kept dribbling me till I got tired & let go of the money & interest in the crap he claimed to be exporting. He still sends mail to my email address till dates saying some foreign countries need kolanut and the rest.

Absolutely
Re: SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free by harjay1986: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
thanks everyone just get an email from him I taught as much because eatsummore company will not display the email address and it only when you want to clobe another person email,that i try to put a,number with such email address
Re: SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free by lightdream: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
d guy needs spell, negative pronouncement and he go take am.
Re: SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free by patinno8: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
They are two. The other one claims that he can teach you how to export bitter Kola . They are both scammers. Beware!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free by Geosystem(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Scammers roam the streets of Nairaland freely. Caution and care must be taken when dealing with Nairalanders.
Re: SCAM ALERT Re - Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Free by Gee64: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nigerian youths at it again!

(1) (Reply)

Mymicroprofits: Legit Or Scam? / Palm Pay / Copywriting Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.