Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Read What Audu Ogbe Said About His Traumatic Encounter With Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Audu Ogbe Said About His Traumatic Encounter With Obasanjo (236 Views)

Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read What Audu Ogbe Said About His Traumatic Encounter With Obasanjo by Aonkuuse(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Audu Ogbe on Obasanjo

"Because I challenged OBASANJO on some of his policies, all of a sudden, he rushed down to my house unannounced, requested for pounded yam.

He came with all the fully armed security agents you can think of. My family was in serious panicking mood.

After the meal, he washed his hands and brought out a letter asking me to read and sign.

As I was reading, I saw it was my Resignation Letter as the PDP Chairman written by Obasanjo himself, a drop of water fell from my eyes, as I looked up, the security guards moved closer, I requested to go inside and get a pen, Obasanjo instantly brought out a pen from his pocket, 'this is pen sign it immediately".

I signed and he told me 'Chairman, you know that for what you said today, you shouldn't be my Chairman again..."

I remained dumb until he left.

Thirty minutes after, he came again, I thought they wanted to kill me, I went to meet him outside, he brought out the letter and said 'you didn't put date there, oya write today's date below your signature'. I did and he left.

It was a traumatic night for me and my family."

- Audu Ogbe

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Deputy Governor Have No Reason To Resign Over Defection, State PDP Insist / Ngige Is A Liar, Buhari Did Not Suspend Anyone- NSITF / Bazaar: Inauguration Of The New Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.