Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Please What Is Wrong With Tope Alabi's Song - Iwo La O Ma Bo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please What Is Wrong With Tope Alabi's Song - Iwo La O Ma Bo (455 Views)

Listen To This Tope Alabi's Song / Download: Tope Alabi & TY Bello – Iwo Lawa O Ma Bo / FULL ALBUM: Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Wrong With Tope Alabi's Song - Iwo La O Ma Bo by Miracle5720(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
i just downloaded this song, iwo la o ma bo by Tope Alabi & TY Bello, people have been abusing me seriously about the song that what is the meaning of bo bo bo she is saying, that the song is not meaningful that i should stop playing the song, but nairalanders what is really wrong about the song, she was only mentioning GOD'S name and not ogun, sango, obatala or ifa, so what is really wrong about it, because i love hearing her songs, am a fans of Tope Alabi, i wish if she can also see this post as well.....i really needs your comment nairalanders.....thanks
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Tope Alabi's Song - Iwo La O Ma Bo by cardoso514: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nothing
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Tope Alabi's Song - Iwo La O Ma Bo by kinibigdeal(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Miracle5720:
i just downloaded this song, iwo la o ma bo by Tope Alabi & TY Bello, people have been abusing me seriously about the song that what is the meaning of bo bo bo she is saying, that the song is not meaningful that i should stop playing the song, but nairalanders what is really wrong about the song, she was only mentioning GOD'S name and not ogun, sango, obatala or ifa, so what is really wrong about it, because i love hearing her songs, am a fans of Tope Alabi, i wish if she can also see this post as well.....i really needs your comment nairalanders.....thanks

You are the one we will worship or you are the one we will keep worshipping
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Tope Alabi's Song - Iwo La O Ma Bo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's a Yoruba song. And bo means worship. Bo bo bo is just her modulation to add flavour.
The only issue I have with Tope Alabi as a gospel singer is that she sparingly mentions the Name of JESUS always.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Ft. Megan Thee Stallion – WAP / Mp3: Ladipoe – Running Ft Fireboy DML / How I Got A Superb Spotify Promotion Mafia On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.