Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo (3392 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
“I have not received any injection in the last 51 years and I can never take any vaccine”

“Where corona virus started there was no Churche!”

“Do you Love the Church more than you love the market?”

“My Outreach team got more than 3,000 people into Church during this lockdown, more than what we got before the lockdown.”

“We are not establishing churches for offering otherwise we won't be planting them in villages. We are seeking the unreached.”

“We are all conversant with the fact that God wants all men saved (1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 3:9). We are also aware that God wants every city, every town taken for the Kingdom (Deuteronomy 2:36). He wants cities taken, He wants towns taken, He wants villages taken. This is vital.”

“To show how He wants it taken, it is by wisdom that we take over cities, towns and villages (Proverbs 21:22).”

“By His grace, we planted 5082 Churches last year but what is unique about that is the new approach. The new approach just sparked fire in all those countryside locations. A whole week long intensive induction for our missionaries: all day and part of the night, it just set fire on the tails of these missionaries. They went and invaded the places. Some locations started with 50, they just knew what to do and they went ahead to do it.”

“Today some of them are more than 300 (members), one is 600 (members) in villages. Our focus is where the gospel is not heard and giving everybody an opportunity to hear that Jesus loves (them). You know how much offering there are in villages, so we are not an offering hunting Commission, we are investors: Kingdom Investors into the souls of men.”

YouTube DomiStream.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
But we know His wife has not been as hail and hearty as he claims he has been for 40 years.

But for divine intervention, the Founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Tabernacle Church popularly known as Winners' Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, would by now be in mourning as his wife of decades, Pastor Faith Oyedepo, survived what was termed as wrong treatment in a SouthAfrican hospital.

We hear that PastorFaith tripped and fell on a trip to the former apartheid enclave and was rushed to the hospital where the doctors used a wrong brace to treat her which could have resulted in having the leg amputated if it was not detected on time.

While giving her testimony in front of her church members, PastorFaith said that but for God’s love upon her life, she could have lost the use of one of her legs.

The amiable woman of God, who now walks with a slight limp due to the effect of the treatment, thanked God for restoring her health while urging faithful not to joke with their relationship with God.https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/events/bishop-david-oyedepo-clocks-59-today/zf8jc6g

And I bet his children have received injections, and vaccines of sorts, and been prescribed medications within the same period for which he claims immunity to all afflictions.

I bet if we searched heard, we would find out that he has probably been seen by at least a doctor, and maybe even prescribed medications as well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Runjozi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
This man thinks all of us still dey wear pampers . Daddy G.O oniro grin grin grin devil dey learn work for pastors hand this guy's can lie for Africa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
But we know His wife has not been as hail abd hearty as he.

And i bet his children have recieved injection and vaccines of sorts within the same period for which he claims immunity to all afflictions.

The last time I checked all the members of his family are still alive and none is sick. They are all doing well. Praise God! Faith in God doesn't promise you a challenge free life, but it promises that whenever you come against challenges, your victory is ALWAYS guaranteed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Runjozi:
This man thinks all of us still dey wear pampers . Daddy G.O oniro grin grin grin devil dey learn work for pastors hand this guy's can lie for Africa.

And why do you think he’d want to lie about this?

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ha shocked
e be like say this man egungun don dey enter express ooo.

but make thiz man take am easy naw which kain lie be this. undecided
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

The last time I checked all the members of his family are still alive and none is sick. They are all doing well. Praise God! Faith in God doesn't promise you a challenge free life, but it promises that whenever you come against challenges, your victory is ALWAYS guaranteed.

All members of my family are stil alive and none sick too. So, your point is? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Runjozi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Oga 51 years without taking any vaccine sir if you belief this you can belief anything.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

To impress his gullible followers na. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

All members of my family are stil alive and none sick too. So, your point? undecided

Then I think you owe God praise just like Bishop Oyedepo always expresses his praise to God, well, except you think God is not responsible for your family’s sound health?

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Then I think you owe God praise just like Bishop Oyedepo always expresses his praise to God, well, except you think God is not responsible for your family’s sound health?

Oh, you think yourself psychic too? shocked

Sorry, I can tell you that you suck at reading minds!
My health is all to God, no doubt in my body, mind, heart, and soul about that!

But guess what, Jesus Christ never said I should rub it in the faces of those who are sick. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
To impress his gullible followers na. undecided

Not surprised. Thomas had to see the nail prints in Jesus’ palms before he believed it was indeed Jesus who had resurrected from the dead. Selah.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Oh, you think yourself psychic too? shocked

Sorry to tell you, i can tell you that you suck at reading minds!
My health is all to God but Jesus Christ never said I should rub it in the face of those who are sick.

Testimonies are not to rub anything in anyone’s face. it’s simply for people to see what God is capable of doing, believing in God, and tapping into His miraculous powers for all round deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Not surprised. Thomas had to see the nail prints in Jesus’ palms before he believed it was indeed Jesus who had resurrected from the dead. Selah.
fanatism can make people to be foolish at times but this your own dey another level cry

a man tells you he has not taken any injection for 51 years and you believe him are you not stupid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Testimonies are not to rub anything in anyone’s face. it’s simply for people to see what God is capable of doing, believing in God, and tapping into His miraculous powers for all round deliverance.
Oh, that is a testimony?
A testimony or advertisement that He has using to drive crowds to His church for many years now with many of them going back home at the end of each day still sick and disappointed? undecided

I’ve not fallen sick in last 40 years, declares Bishop Oyedepo https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/ive-not-fallen-sick-in-last-40-years-declares-bishop-oyedepo/amp/

Come on.. when Jesus Christ went out to preaxh to and heal the sick, how many of them went back home disappointed and believing they were afflicted, as this your man of God claims people who are sick, are? undecided
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
fanatism can make people to be foolish at times but this your own dey another level cry

a man tells you he has not taken any injection for 51 years and you believe him are you not stupid

Somebody told me that he died and rose again on the third day and I totally believed it. The same person told me that I can never be sick again in this life because he TOOK all my sickness away by virtue of his resurrection (Matt 8:17). Guess what? I believed that too! His name is Jesus. If you believe in eternal security of your health you’d also experience it.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Somebody told me that he died and rose again on the third day and I totally believed it. The same person told me that I can never be sick again in this life because he TOOK all my sickness away by virtue of his resurrection (Matt 8:17). Guess what? I believed that too! His name is Jesus. If you believe in eternal security of your health you’d also experience it.
so as you dey now you fit go touch ebola patient and you no go fall sick right.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Oh, that is a testimony?
A testimony or advertisement that He has using to drive crowds to His church for many years now with many of them going back home at the end of each day still sick and disappointed? undecided

Come on.. when Jesus Christ went out to preaxh to and heal the sick, how many of them went back home disappointed and believing they were afflicted, as this your man of God claims people who are sick, are? undecided

Nobody has the power to heal any other person. ONLY faith in God through Jesus can get you healed. So don’t blame men of God for members of churches that don’t get healed- they have to exercise faith in the Word, then they’d be healed. Even Jesus could not perform any miracle in his home country. Why? You know he even had the power to heal? But because of the people’s unbelief he could not do anything... Only believe bro.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
so as you dey now you fit go touch ebola patient and you no go fall sick right.

When you put your faith in God, you’d know nothing from the kingdom of darkness can have power over you. All forms of sickness are from the kingdom of darkness bro. Put your faith in God and all your fears will disappear. The same power Jesus had to heal the sick and that made him fearless has been handed down to all believers. The Holy scriptures say that.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

When you put your faith in God, you’d know nothing from the kingdom of darkness can have power over you. All forms of sickness are from the kingdom of darkness bro. Put your faith in God and all your fears will disappear. The same power Jesus had to heal the sick and that made him fearless has been handed down to all believers. The Holy scriptures say that.
smh better advise yourself if you continue with this kind of illusion you will end up contacting one disease or the other. Take note Sickness and disease affects all persons irrespective of what you believe or trust in.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Nobody has the power to heal any other person. ONLY faith in God through Jesus can get you healed.
But, this is not the truth at all.

The apostles of Jesus Christ healed many who were sick, the lame man at the gate of the temple for one, who I believe it was Peter and John that healed him, instead of giving him silver which he had asked them of. undecided

WINNERSMOG:

So don’t blame men of God for members of churches that don’t get healed- they have to exercise faith in the Word, then they’d be healed. Even Jesus could not perform any miracle in his home country. Why? You know he even had the power to heal? But because of the people’s unbelief he could not do anything... Only believe bro.
Jesus did not perform any miracles in His home country because the people there thought He has lost His mind thinking Himself to be of God. undecided
There unbelief was not what stopped Jesus from healing people there. I am certain many of them believed in God,they just did not welcome him, Jesus Christ, as who He says He is.

Jesus also pulled the demon out of the demon possessed man on the other side of the river. Whose faith was that? Jesus's or the faith of the man who was possessed by demons? undecided

No wonder people such as yourself are willing to allow these men get away with this. You all don't even know the truth that is written in your own bibles. shocked
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The apostles of Jesus Christ healed many who were sick, the lame man at the gate of the temple for one, who I believe it was Peter and John that healed him, instead of giving him silver which he had asked them of. undecided

Jesus did not perform any miracles in His home country because the people there thought He has lost His mind thinking Himself to be of God. undecided
There unbelief was not what stopped Jesus from healing people there. I am certain many of them believed in God,they just did not welcome him, Jesus Christ, as who He says He is.

Jesus also pulled the demon out of the demon possessed man on the other side of the river. Whose faith was that? Jesus's or the faith of the man who was possessed by demons? undecided

No wonder people such as yourself are willing to allow these men get away with this. You all don't even know the truth that is written in your own bibles. shocked
E be like say the guy na religous fanatic
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

There unbelief was not what stopped Jesus from healing people there. They did not welcome him at all.

Honestly, I think you need a refreshers course in bible knowledge bro. Jesus could not do any mighty work in his home country because of their unbelief. Here: Matt 13:58 Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief. See?

As for the Peter story. Even Peter was quick to attribute all the honor to God when the people thought they had power to heal. Look:

Acts 3: 11 And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering.
12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

You need more knowledge and understanding bro.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
smh better advise yourself if you continue with this kind of illusion you will end up contacting one disease or the other. Take note Sickness and disease affects all persons irrespective of what you believe or trust in.

Not true bro. Jesus had power over all sicknesses and diseases and that same power he handed down to all that will believe in him, but ignorance of this makes many perish today. Do not be ignorant
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Honestly, I think you need a refreshers course in bible knowledge bro. Jesus could not do any mighty work in his home country because of their unbelief. Here: Matt 13:58 Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief. See?
Of course it is a kind of unbelief but what was it that they did not believe? God or Jesus Christ the person?
These people were not necessarily sinners so to speak.

The clue is provided you were you are told in the same matthew that they said something like, " is this not the same Jesus who grew up here...". And then in the place where his own mother and brothers came to take Him home believing he may have lost his mind.

You have to learn not to pick one verse and conclude on it. Read the text in context for better understanding. Ask yourself questions so you better understand what is written.

If unbelief as you assume it, is truly the reason why Jesus was unable to heal in his own village, whose belief enabled Him, Jesus Christ, deliver the demon possessed man i mentioned earlier? And please do not respond by saying something like it was the belief of the demons inside the man.

WINNERSMOG:

As for the Peter story. Even Peter was quick to attribute all the honor to God when the people thought they had power to heal. Look:

Acts 3: 11 And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering.
12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

You need more knowledge and understanding bro.
So, whose faith did Peter and John use in healing the man? undecided
Peter's faith? John's faith, or the faith of the lame man who had originally asked them to spare him some change?

Sure, i cannot get enough of knowledge and understanding but you need to let it deliver you please.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Of course it is unbelief but what was it that they did not believe? God or Jesus Christ the person? The clue is provided you were you are told in the same matthew that they said something like, " is this not the same Jesus who grew up here...". And then in the place where his own mother and brothers came to take Him home believing he may have lost his mind.

You have to learn not to pick one verse and conclude on it. Read the text in context for better understanding. Ask yourself questions so you better understand what is written.

If unbelief as you assume it, is truly the reason why Jesus was unable to heal in his own village, whose belief enabled Him, Jesus Christ, deliver the demon possessed man i mentioned earlier? And please do not respond by saying something like it was the belief of the demons inside the man.

So, whose faith did Peter and John use in healing the man? undecided
Peter's faith? John's faith, or the faith of the lame man who had originally asked them to spare him some change?

Sure, i cannot get enough of knowledge and understanding but you need to let it deliver you please.

Lol. Stop assuming bro. Get knowledge and understanding. That way you’d stop misquoting scriptures, and you’d be at liberty.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Not true bro. Jesus had power over all sicknesses and diseases and that same power he handed down to all that will believe in him, but ignorance of this makes many perish today. Do not be ignorant
Why do people fall sick today.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Lol. Stop assuming bro. Get knowledge and understanding. That way you’d stop misquoting scriptures, and you’d be at liberty.
Again here is the story of Jesus Christ in His hometown you referenced earlier... Notice what if you read the story closely how it was not the case that they did not believe in God or that they were sinners... but that they did not trust in the person called Jesus Christ because they could not see Him as the man of God He claimed to be?

Matthew 13 vs 53-10 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
53. When Jesus finished teaching with these stories, he left there.
54. He went to the town where he grew up. He taught the people in the synagogue, and they were amazed. They said, “Where did this man get such wisdom and this power to do miracles?
55. Isn’t he just the son of the carpenter we know? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas?
56. And don’t all his sisters still live here in town? How is he able to do these things?”
57. So they had a problem accepting him.
But Jesus said to them, “People everywhere give honor to a prophet, but in his own town or in his own home a prophet does not get any honor.”
58. Jesus did not do many miracles there, because the people did not believe in him.
And that is why what I meant when I said it was not simply a problem of unbelief as you suppose it to mean.
Next is the story of Peter and John healing a lame man at the gate of the temple. Now, remember the question I had asked you earlier...

Acts 3 vs 1-10 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now Peter and John were going up to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour.[a]
2. And a man lame from birth was being carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple that is called the Beautiful Gate to ask alms of those entering the temple.
3. Seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple, he asked to receive alms.
4. And Peter directed his gaze at him, as did John, and said, “Look at us.”
5. And he fixed his attention on them, expecting to receive something from them.
6. But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!”
7. And he took him by the right hand and raised him up, and immediately his feet and ankles were made strong.
8. And leaping up, he stood and began to walk, and entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God.
9. And all the people saw him walking and praising God,
10. and recognized him as the one who sat at the Beautiful Gate of the temple, asking for alms. And they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.
Whose faith was it that healed the lame man at the gate? Peter's faith or belief? John's faith or belief? Or the faith of the lame man who was not informed beforehand that he would be healed the next minute? undecided

Not a single thing I have said is an assumption.
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

if you know this, why then did you suggest earlier than Jesus Christ's power was limited by the belief of those He supposedly attempted to heal? undecided

Don't you even see how you harbor contradicting beliefs there?
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 3:56am On Jun 30, 2020
@OP, Next is the story of the demon-possessed man Jesus encountered on the other side of the lake...

Matthew 8 vs 53-10 (ERV)
28. Jesus arrived at the other side of the lake in the country of the Gadarene[b] people. There, two men who had demons inside them came to him. They lived in the burial caves and were so dangerous that no one could use the road by those caves.
29. They came to Jesus and shouted, “What do you want with us, Son of God? Did you come here to punish us before the right time?”
30. Near that place there was a large herd of pigs feeding.
31. The demons begged Jesus, “If you make us leave these men, please send us into that herd of pigs.”
32. Jesus said to them, “Go!” So the demons left the men and went into the pigs. Then the whole herd of pigs ran down the hill into the lake, and all were drowned.
33. The men who had the work of caring for the pigs ran away. They went into town and told the people everything that happened, especially about the men who had the demons.
34. Then the whole town went out to see Jesus. When the people saw him, they begged him to leave their area.
.... whose belief was he, the possessed man, healed with? Jesus's belief or the possessed man's? Again, do not come back telling me that the demons' believed enough to cause themselves to be cast out by Jesus grin
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 3:57am On Jun 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
E be like say the guy na religous fanatic
A sad thing indeed for a man to worship another human being. cry
Re: I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo by illicit(m): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2020
Is getting vaccinated a sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus's Doctrine Of Passive Non-resistance To Evil / Nairaland Evangelists / The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.