Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,313 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Coty Acquires 20% Stake Of Kim Kardashian West, Kkw's Cosmetics Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coty Acquires 20% Stake Of Kim Kardashian West, Kkw's Cosmetics Line (204 Views)

Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake / Photos Of Kim Kardashian Squeezing Herself Into New & Tight Latex Outfit / Close-up Photo Of Kim Kardashian West's Skin Goes Viral On Reddit: 'I Think This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coty Acquires 20% Stake Of Kim Kardashian West, Kkw's Cosmetics Line by gistsmill04: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Barely six months of purchasing Kylie Jenner’s beauty business in January 2020, Coty has announced on Monday that it would acquire a 20% stake in KKW, Kim Kardashian West’s cosmetics line, for $200 million. The deal values KKW at $1 billion, this is slightly less than the $1.2 billion valuation of Jenner’s beauty business company, Kylie Cosmetics.

The agreement stipulates Kardashian West would retain creative control of the company while leveraging her more-than 300 million social media followers for “products and communications initiatives.”

“This relationship will allow me to focus on the creative elements that I’m so passionate about while benefiting from the incredible resources of Coty,” Kardashian West said.

The deal, which is expected to close in the third quarter of 2021, is the latest development in a newsy month for Coty. Earlier in June, the company fired CEO Pierre Laubies and replaced him with chairman Peter Harf — its fourth chief executive in four years. It also announced a series of layoffs in 2019 and a $3 billion writedown for brands it acquired from Procter & Gamble, PG in 2015.

Source: https://theupdates.net/coty-acquires-20-stake-of-kim-kardashian-west-kkws-cosmetics-line/

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To The United States / My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko / A New Song By Munjay Called Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.