Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing (20879 Views)

NCDC: We’re Running Against Time With Insufficient Laboratories, Ventilators / COVID-19: Nigeria Adds Two Laboratories For Tests / Coronavirus: NMA Asks FG To Allow Other Laboratories Run Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by lastempero: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2020
The champions cant even practice what they preach, no social distancing.
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by AyDripper1(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Reinaldo:

The government is still testing. Engage your brain and stop letting emotions control you. Jeez!
how many persons have you seen they tested?
Apart from politicians?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by Antox(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2020
But the charges won’t be upon the government. It is well my people
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by Seun(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2020
This is too little, too late. Everything the government is doing today is what they should have done months ago. With the current trend we will have millions of cases. We have test positivity rate of about 25%; this is extremely high :- most infected people are still out there, spreading it.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by agadapromise98(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Person wey neva chop go do testing of #50,000 ��
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by gaskiyamagana: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Centre for more figure falsification. Pls nairalanders how can i get Madagasca covid 19 solution? I believe in dat herb dan dis SCAMDEMIC govt.
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by ECIDSGO: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2020
If you have any symptom self isolate your self. Unless you have any underplaying health conditions symptoms will usually disappear within 7-14 days or even sooner. There is probably no need for testing as there is no known cure. You only manage the symptoms ( fever) by using paracetamol and vitamin C.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2020
AyDripper1:
how many persons have you seen they tested?
Apart from politicians?

You really want to believe all the thousands of people tested are all politicians?
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by gaskiyamagana: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2020
kozmokaz:
cheesy

How much will they charge ? Abi government will bear the cost ?

Just chikin #40,000
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by tydi(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2020
shocked

Corona virus test conducted for free here in Diaspora cus of putting other people at risk of contacting it, that's what Nigerian government is charging for? Collectively we can kick these old and wicked leaders out of power.
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by Oizee(f): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2020
Someone's year rent. May God continue to protect the poor man jare, when last I hold 50k as per my own money
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by AyDripper1(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2020
Reinaldo:

You really want to believe all the thousands of people tested are all politicians?
i don't want to believe! My question is : by any chance, have you seen anyone they tested in your place of living?
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2020
traditional doctors dey slack ...

make dem go consult IFA for the cure to covid and give them the agbo....make dem too begin chop...

how far ...I see tb Joshua has found the kind prayer that can heal covid 19 now o...

its better to pay for healing that to pay for test now o

church straight
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by Makavelli25: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2020
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
Everybody want to cash out grin
Bro you are back. Welcome o
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by fergie001: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2020
kozmokaz:
cheesy

How much will they charge ? Abi government will bear the cost ?
Government won't bear the cost....They are Private laboratories
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by ignis: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Cash out galore
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by FlordFlorez(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2020
See the way they're approving license to private lab while some states are yet to be approved. I'm very sure those private labs are owned/co-owned by politians.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by MansoryMX(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Shame of a nation.

Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2020
tillaman:
LASG must be joking sha For this present state of the country y’all expect people to use 50k to run a test ?? A test they might even be wrongly diagnosed,
With that 50k some family go chop 3 square meal for a whole month
Off

All na just activity, eye-service, and politics... It's all a charade!!!

Truth remains: This pandemic is way beyond their control!!!... The nation is just waiting for developed nations to fully open up so they will diminish cases and equally join the international bandwagon!!!
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2020
The number of COVID patients will skyrocket.....more money for the business center called hospitals
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by Bakin3(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Hope they don't abuse it.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Check my signature.
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by nokatakata: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
lol...las las maybe all of us go get this coronavirus because i don't understand how market women, drivers, conductors, keke napep, okada riders and so many other petty traders are supposed to raise 40k or 50k to run a test that is almost fake. I am very sure if you run the test in 3 different private labs and govt owned labs, you will get different results. The only thing we know in this country is money money money.
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by tunmoj(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2020
MECURE laboratories no join the group
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by AKheemx4: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Dam it.. This Nija self, i dont know why these people are so clueless about what the societies are facing self, so person that has been jobless for pass three months will afford to go for a separate test of 50k or what self? �

Nice one though ... After all, I pray we all save from this so called virus or whatever
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2020
With just N50,000 you get tested. Lagos State government should lift up the lock down
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by Seun(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2020
ECIDSGO:
If you have any symptom self isolate yourself. Unless you have any underplaying health conditions symptoms will usually disappear within 7-14 days or even sooner. There is probably no need for testing as there is no known cure. You only manage the symptoms ( fever) by using paracetamol and vitamin C.
This is what we will eventually have to do if we follow the current trajectory. Eventually, all the hospitals and isolation centers in the country will be filled with COVID-19 patients and they will ask those that are not close to death to just stay at home. This is what happened in the UK.

The problem is that people are not very good at self-isolating themselves. If you are poor, living in a crowded house, self-isolation is impossible. For those who can afford to isolate themselves, they may not do it seriously unless they know for sure that they have COVID-19. Hence, testing.
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2020
I have cheaper Rapid Test Kit used in China,Usa and european countries. Result out in 30mins for 10k only

See pic below

Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by xander1223: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Have you been dreaming of becoming a skilled person in Digital Marketing? Tescom Digital Academy offers you a wonderful opportunity to learn the basis of Digital Marketing and Web Development along with a certificate of participation.
Want to know how Digital Marketing can help you grow your business or career?
Join us at TDA! Send a DM now or call Taiwo, Our Course Manager on +234-703-313-4949 NOW if you have any questions.

Click here to Register
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by kozmokaz(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Just chikin #40,000

cheesy Why should I go for the text btw when I can just go straight and commence treatment �

All na malaria treatment
Re: COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing by backnbeta(f): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2020
They will ask people to bring the result before boarding a plane, before resuming work and before entering school compound, yet they are not subsidizing the cost of doing the test in private labs and they only test the rich and influential with the scarce testing resources! God dey!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Top Tips For Caring For Your Teeth / The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu / FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.