Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun (19573 Views)

Ondo Begins Recruitment For Amotekun Corps / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by donbachi(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
hush15:

Even more is the fact that as bad as it sounds, the good news is I hope and expect the employ graduates to have a more mature, enlighten and humane security outfit to protect and save lives...

If police recruits had more this in their SARS and other special departments, just maybe police would be more sane
i just pray they dont work more than themselves.
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by SmartPolician: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
There is no job anywhere in this country except you are rich and connected. Three years ago I was with one private school as vice principal. We advertised few teaching positions and the application we got was so many to shortlist all.
We were able to shortlist about 100 for interview meanwhile we just needed 15 teachers.
Salary was poor. Even as a vice principal then my salary was not up to 45k.
The day of the interview, we had more gatecrasher than the invitees.

Most of them came to me begging. To my utmost surprise, many had Msc. I still remember one guy with PhD. He was pleading we should give him chance. That's a PhD holder. I couldn't believe my eyes.
In this life, no matter the level of your education, if it cannot be transformed to cash, you will stil be looking stupid and no one will be willing to associate with you.
In all you do, just try and make money legitimately.
May God provide job to every graduate out there.

Please leave God out of this

If Nigeria cannot help herself, so be it

1 Like

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Graduates looking for ordinary security job in Nigeria, what is really happening in naija, this can only happen in South West, Poor Yoruba
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by hush15: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
donbachi:

I join you in prayers
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by heykims(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
IELTS writing section 1.
If u know u know

1 Like

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
There is no job anywhere in this country except you are rich and connected. Three years ago I was with one private school as vice principal. We advertised few teaching positions and the application we got was so many to shortlist all.
We were able to shortlist about 100 for interview meanwhile we just needed 15 teachers.

Most of them came to me begging. To my utmost surprise, many had Msc. I still remember one guy with PhD. He was pleading we should give him chance. That's a PhD holder. I couldn't believe my eyes.
In this life, no matter the level of your education, if it cannot be transformed to cash, you will stil be looking stupid and no one will be willing to associate with you.

This should be words on the Mable

2 Likes

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by donbachi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
hush15:

I join you in prayers
and we say...amen
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by Olayetan(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
I don't understand one thing, i thought amotekuns are fortified with charms which makes them invisible to their attackers, so now they intend to recruit common people to their corps.

Does it mean those people will be fortified too and be thought how to recite incantations, or they will just recruit them without adequate training on how amotekun use charms against their attackers?
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by MightySparrow: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yeyenatu, Se Na certificate Dey want take fight Fulani herdsmen?
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by lilije(f): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
They have no choice. No jobs in the country
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by lilije(f): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
hush15:

I join you in prayers
. Amen
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by lilije(f): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
donbachi:
. Amen
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by sammyotukoya(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/4625-graduates-apply-for-amotekun-job-in-osun/

when there is no viable jobs, they take whatever is thrown at them
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
The hustle is real sad sad
chrisifeanyi:

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by sommy03(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
I am the Head of Amotekun's Cybersecurity & Digital Warfare Division.

I am currently screening all the applicants. angry

Any fake Date Of Birth.... na Heaven/ Hell, straight!

[img]https://media./images/3ff850ba2ca92fbd1e6e70c45c4d4e8f/tenor.gif[/img]
You're very funny �

1 Like

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by ecomalchemist(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
ITbomb:
The way graduates are rushing for menial jobs, security jobs and npower 30k jobs, I think we should scrap university education and convert them to vocational institutions a

You make sense my man, it's even better to go and learn a trade then use social media to build a brand, you will be better off than spending 4 years plus ASUU strike then Nysc with 30k salary.

That's just hustling backwards ! Education pays but not in Nigeria.

The system no be am at all.
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by ecomalchemist(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
glink2015:
It better to start small than to be waiting for a blue-chip company that might not come forever

Even those blue Chip companies don turn red bacauase economy no favour.

2 Likes

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by cryptotech: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
ok
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by Advocate500: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Most of them are on nairaland showing their support to their lord and personal saviour Thieftinubu .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by InvertedHammer: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Focusmind:
The current state of our nation. The current state of unemployment in this country is terrible. Every year, thousands are put into the unemployment market.

Let me shock you. In the place I stay, we have an aboki that we pay 25k every month, which is contributed by all the tenants. He washes cars in the compound by choice and for each car washed, he is paid N500. Everyday, he makes an average of 2 to 3 thousand depending on the cars he washes, which means in a month, he is making up to 80k. Remember, he lives in the security post with toilet and bath. A complete self con.

In March, at the outbreak of the pandemic, he said he would be travelling to his state, Katsina and he would bring someone to replace him in his job. One tenant said no, that he has his relation that is a graduate and is looking for a job. He called the guy and after introduction and telling him what the job entails, he accepted.

He is currently the security man in the building, opening gates and washing the cars. He said his life is far better now as at least he has roof over his head and sees up to 50k every month unlike when he was not doing any thing.

A graduate of chemistry!!. Though nothing wrong in that job after all, we all did it back then in UK. Accepting that job by graduate shows the current state of our nation.
/
There is money in Nigeria but most people are looking at the wrong places. A mason that works 3 days in a week (3×5x4 = N60k) earns better than most Nigerian graduates. Sectors that are supposed to be filled by graudates are full of artisans while graduates are busy on instagram, nairaland, snapchat, etc "forming" fine boys and slayqueens. They will never fail to remind everyone that they are graduates as if it is an end to a means.
/

2 Likes

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by kokoboy4life(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

This should be words on the Mable

Yeah I agree with the bolded words, The truth behind them can’t be over emphasized, getting rich is different from having numerous academic qualifications.

1 Like

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by Moneywirer: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
There is money in Nigeria but most people are looking at the wrong places. A mason that works 3 days in a week (3×5x4 = N60k) earns better than most Nigerian graduates. Sectors that are supposed to be filled by graudates are full of artisans while graduates are busy on instagram, nairaland, snapchat, etc "forming" fine boys and slayqueens. They will never fail to remind everyone that they are graduates as if it is an end to a means.
/

Which site pays masons 5k for a day's job??

1 Like

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by InvertedHammer: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Moneywirer:

Which site pays masons 5k for a day's job??
/
My site and others.

/
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by silibaba: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Graduates doing jobs meant 4 illiterates. Chukwu gba to so bia a
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by 10kgod(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are You Writing WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE or JAMB Exams? If YES then join the Zone Educational Online Classroom on whatsapp group... We provide these: * Admission processes * Rendering help during Exam * Guidance in jamb subject combination * Selection of schools during admission processing * Success in one-sitting * Meet-up with fellow students * Interactive sessions for questions and answers * Simulated learning using smart-learn tools * Exchange of knowledge and information by students *General useful info...And much more. Reach +2349026157612 on whatsapp for more details.
Registration is ongoing now @#500... For the first 30 participants
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by golddare: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/4625-graduates-apply-for-amotekun-job-in-osun/

I hope they approve a good weapons for them because no matter how Amotekun you act, without a good weapon you will be ordinary cats before those guys carrying sophisticated weapons.
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by cray91(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Amen Bro! and you are right!
chrisifeanyi:

Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by cray91(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
you for go join politics and dey work for government office or inside aso rock since you sabi classify these things

Policy adviser go suit you for this hellhole corntree
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not bad if Proper placement is ensured and they are entitled to some allowance like hazard allowance

Atleast make them give bsc level seven
HND same level seven
Then who don stay for house for like ten years after graduating with bsc or hnd should get level eight

ND should get level six
Nce should get level five
Ssce should get level 3
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by Sunny4pat: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria is a failed country
Re: 4625 Graduates Apply For Amotekun Job In Osun by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
I honestly pray that these young graduates should land themselves a job at least even if it means feeding themselves..

It would be very disastrous should these graduates take up arms trust me it won't be like the ordinary local robbers.

Whatever would be the outcome, let it be channelled to the evil politicians.

May there be no peace for them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conoil Recruitment? / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria – Key Factors To Consider / Getting Job After NYSC: How Long Is Too Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.