Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Engineers In The House Please Help!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Engineers In The House Please Help!!! (270 Views)

High Cost Of Iron Rods: Engineers Now Build With Bamboo / Looking For Affordable Bulding Engineers In Ibadan Axis / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineers In The House Please Help!!! by megatran(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2020
My brother's abroad are currently building a six flat apartment (a storey building) at imo, owerri. They have made a lot of payments to the local and state government already in terms of registration and what not in the tune of 400k in total. Now that's not my issue, something came up recently. They were asked again to provide documentation of the ongoing building project and were slammed a whooping 527k for some other charges.

I do not reside in imo and I haven't built before but these charges are insane. Please I would want to know if this is the norm when building such apartments or it is particular to imo state.

I would like to state here that the engineer and a close friend is overseeing the project and I suspect foul play. I would be attaching the recent 527k bill that was given for clarification purposes.

Re: Engineers In The House Please Help!!! by FreakDesign: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2020
They want to Cash Out through you guys!
Re: Engineers In The House Please Help!!! by megatran(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2020
FreakDesign:
They want to Cash Out through you guys!
I thought so myself. I keep wondering what SAR charge of 100k is in the first place. Do you have any idea as to how I can sort this?

(1) (Reply)

13 Plots Behind New Kenyetta Enugu, Ind/layout. @N1.5million / Fully Furnished 3 Bedroom Flat (plus Gen) For Sale In Wuse 2 Abuja / A Newly Built Mini Flat And Room Self To Let In Mushin Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.