Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria (446 Views)

2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Supporters Lure Peter Obi To APC, Promise Him SGF / Bayelsa Guber: PDP Candidate Calls For Jonathan’s Supporters / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by PrinceInTheNort: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2020
You can call President Buhari a failure using your parameter for measuring leadership success in Nigeria. But don’t try to label Goodluck Jonathan a success or a hero. Goodluck Jonathan was a terrible and wicked leader.

Buhari supporters have call Buhari out several times and continue to do so whenever they feel he’s underperforming. Typical example of that is them calling him out for the killings in the north

Gej supporters see him as a god, a hero & never question any of his actions.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by AyDripper1(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Jonathan is a better leader anyday, anytime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by FlordFlorez(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Prince in the NUT.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by izibili44: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2020
You get sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by agulion: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2020
No, Yoruba Muslims are!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by PrinceInTheNort: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2020
AyDripper1:
Jonathan is a better leader anyday, anytime
Jonathan is the worst thing that have ever happen to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by AyDripper1(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
and bubu is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
Something is wrong with you bro

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by Nbote(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:

U sound like a cesspit
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by PrinceInTheNort: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2020
AyDripper1:
and bubu is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
Something is wrong with you bro
I don't know anybody call bubu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by AyDripper1(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
I don't know anybody call bubu
then you're not from this nation! I meant buhari the best leader you have ever had
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by PrinceInTheNort: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2020
AyDripper1:
then you're not from this nation! I meant buhari the best leader you have ever had
Mention your president name with respect. Definitely
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by AyDripper1(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
Mention your president name with respect. Definitely
He deserves no respect... And by any chance he's not my president
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by PrinceInTheNort: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2020
AyDripper1:
He deserves no respect... And by any chance he's not my president
Poor parental upbringing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by AyDripper1(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
Poor parental upbringing
you have no respect bro. For you to say Jonathan is the worst president says a lot about you. You might be as dumb as buhari or dumber!

(1) (Reply)

Criminal Conspiracy Linking “hushpuppi” With PDP Should Be Investigated-APC / Video) Trouble For Gov. Hope Uzodinma, As "Abuja Gov, Supreme Court Gov".rent / Video Of Ondo Lawmakers Brawl Over Deputy Gov's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.