Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Celeb Gist: IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celeb Gist: IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser (310 Views)

Rape: IG Orders Probe Of D’banj / Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja / Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celeb Gist: IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Lite9ja(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2020
The Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the probe of the policemen who allegedly arrested D’banj’s rape accuser, Seyitan Babatayo.

The IGP gave the order in a letter signed on his behalf by his Principal Staff Officer, DCP Idowu Owohunwa and addressed to the Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Force Criminal Investigation Department, Garki.

Read More Below:-

https://www.lite9ja.com.ng/igp-orders-probe-of-policemen-who-arrested-dbanjs-rape-accuser-seyitan-babatayo/

Re: Celeb Gist: IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser by FreakDesign: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Policeman don collect "shut up" money smiley
Re: Celeb Gist: IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2020
I was also accused of rape by my neighbor just because she hear say I cash out 4.6 million naira

Re: Celeb Gist: IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Badguy89: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Anybody can write a petition to the IGP, he will respond as mandatory by law.However, what happens afterwards is not his business because he won't follow the petition.What is required of him is to acknowledge it.So this petition will die and only end as a media sensation.However, I think she should channel more strength to her rape case even though there is 90% chance she might loose the case like Busola

(1) (Reply)

People Fall On Themselves As They Struggle To Pick Money Thrown By Burna Boy / Update; Check Out The Prison Hushpuppi Is Being Held / Hushpuppi Got Married To A St. Kitts Woman In October 2018 – Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.