Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra (3223 Views)

God Forbid We Accept A Christian As Minister Of FCT, Abuja Is For Muslims / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Kinematics: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
UnclePati:
[s]U are an idiot ....

I am from Delta State and I am from your so called south south or Niger Delta rubbish

Go and learn the history not adaka Boro and find out how he died ... Nigeria govt killed him if u don't know ...

However ...your so called Niger Delta I am sure u don't know that Igbo make up a vast population of Niger Delta

In Edo .... The igbankes are igbos

In Delta .... Igbos have the second largest population and they occupy a large land mass stretching from agbor obiaruku kwale ibuzor ogwashi Asaba ...

In PHC ...... The ikwere are igbos and they occupy very large land mass from Owerri axis to ABA axis

In Akwa Ibom ... Some villages along the border with Abia are all Igbos ....they speak and bare igbo names

We may all have different dialets of Igbo language but BIA is BIA. ... Igbo is Igbo

Now to tell u how foolish u are you don't want to join the Igbos to support the Biafra project but u want the Igbos in Niger Delta to support u in your Niger Delta (Adaka Boro) project .....

You want us to be in your Niger Delta
Mumu.[/s]

Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Biafra4life: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Exmilitant:
op, don't mind that pained igbo. You can now understand why Muritala Mohammed had to massacre them. I am from ikwerre and in no way are we igbo. It is NIGER DELTA Republic or one NIGERIA.

ANOTHER AFONJA
PRAISING HIS SLAVE MASTER YET CLAIMS TO BE FROM IKWERE

ITS ONLY AFONJA THAT CAN ASS LICK FULANI
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by dogmax(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
You need a country as if you know how to handle a country.... Common Abia state you can't develop...what of Imo or should I go on mentioning
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Kwili: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
dogmax:
You are insulting me just because I told you the simple truth that your Nnamdi Kanu refused to tell you
u are just a typical Afonja slowpoke always running from pillar to post at d mention of BIAFRA.
we all in d south knows how Adaka Boro died. he was killed by d Nigerian government after using him to turn d minds of d so called south south away from their brothers in d east. he was used, dumped and killed by the federal government.
we are wiser now. no amount of ur treacherous lies can make we d south south turn against our brothers in d east. we are one in all ramifications. continue ass licking d ass of ur slave master. we are going with BIAFRA and are in full support of BIAFRAN.
TO HELL WITH AFONJAS WITH THEIR LIES.

1 Like

Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Biafra4life: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
dogmax:
You need a country as if you know how to handle a country.... Common Abia state you can't develop...what of Imo or should I go on mentioning

TELL ME ANY AFONJA STATE THAT IS MORE DEVELOPED THAN ENUGU, IMO , ANAMBRA, EVEN ENONYI

DESPITE BEING RAVEGED BY WAR IN 67-70
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Kwili: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
are just a typical Afonja slowpoke always running from pillar to post at d mention of BIAFRA.
we all in d south knows how Adaka Boro died. he was killed by d Nigerian government after using him to turn d minds of d so called south south away from their brothers in d east. he was used, dumped and killed by the federal government.
we are wiser now. no amount of ur treacherous lies can make we d south south turn against our brothers in d east. we are one in all ramifications. continue ass licking d ass of ur slave master. we are going with BIAFRA and are in full support of BIAFRAN.

3 Likes

Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Biafra4life: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kwili:

u are just a typical Afonja slowpoke always running from pillar to post at d mention of BIAFRA.

DONT MIND THEM
NO WONDER ALAMI CONQUERED ILORIN WITHOUT A SHOT
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by dogmax(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please go and contribute your feeding money to MNK
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Biafra4life: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
dogmax:

GO AN COLETTE YOUR BMC SUB MONEY
ZOMBI
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Biafra4life: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
dogmax:

AFONJA ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION

Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by dogmax(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Did you stopped our agitation( Republic of Niger Delta) if yes why do you want our support...why not go with your 5 poor state and leave Niger Delta alone to enjoy our one Nigeria you insisted on us.....biko

1 Like

Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by RoyalUc(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Biafra4life:

AFONJA SIDE OF TRUTH NOW

LOVER OF NIGER DELTA
TELL US WHY ALL THE HEADQUARTERS OF ALL THE MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANIES ARE IN LAGOS

HYPOCRITICAL SET OF PEOPLE

Warri, when some of these multinational oil companies where operating there, was a place full of commercial activities until our boys started attacking and kidnapping their workers forcing these companies to relocate to others places including Lagos. Today, Warri is a shadow of itself.
Mobil was operating fully in Eket in Akwa Ibom State till the boys there started attacking and kidnapping workers (I have a friend who works there who will always tell us how he narrowly escaped death). The company had to move it's operations to Lagos. Today, the people and the Govt are trying to force Mobil to relocate to Eket.
Note, I am not in any way supporting the illegal and hazardous activities of some of these companies. But am I to blame Lagos or Nigeria for this?

Assuming you are a busy man who can do business from either Onitsha or Awka (judging by how notorious Onitsha used to be and how calm and peaceful Awka is, where will you do your business from?

1 Like

Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Biafra4life: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
RoyalUc:

Warri, when some of these multinational oil companies where operating there, was a place full of commercial activities until our boys started attacking and kidnapping their workers forcing these companies to relocate to others places including Lagos. Today, Warri is a shadow of itself.
Mobil was operating fully in Eket in Akwa Ibom State till the boys there started attacking and kidnapping workers (I have a friend who works there who will always tell us how he narrowly escaped death). The company had to move it's operations to Lagos. Today, the people and the Govt are trying to force Mobil to relocate to Eket.
Note, I am not in any way supporting the illegal and hazardous activities of some of these companies. But am I to blame Lagos or Nigeria for this?

Assuming you are a busy man who can do business from either Onitsha or Awka (judging by how notorious Onitsha used to be and how calm and peaceful Awka is, where will you do your business from?

Have you see how evil you and your AFONJA brothers are
so you have the temerity to tell me that it was during the militancy era that all the headquarters of multinational oil companies relocated to Lagos

AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA
I NO GO BETTER FOR YOU GUYZ

mentioning Onitsha and Awka doesn't make you an Eastern
we know you guys tricks Afonja

2 Likes

Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Biafra4life: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
dogmax:
Did you stopped our agitation( Republic of Niger Delta) if yes why do you want our support...why not go with your 5 poor state and leave Niger Delta alone to enjoy our one Nigeria you insisted on us.....biko

BROTHERS OF ABUBAKU
BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU COME FROM

WE KNOW AFONJA IS ASSOCIATED WITH WICKEDNESS, ENVY, JEALOUSY, TRECHRY, BETRAYAL AND ABOVE ALL SKULL MINING
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Nwaotu10(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
God bless Biafran, the land of the rising sun.
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by dogmax(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
You and I know that Biafra will never come to pass but what surprises me is how you keep pretending as if you don't know the truth....
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Muna4real(f): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
dogmax:
Develop your state before asking for a country...show the world that you can do better by doing extraordinary things in your states.....dirty brain

Was Nigeria developed when she gained her Independence?
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Muna4real(f): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
dogmax:

If you so much love that agitation and want your republic, why don't you take up the agitation again? Look at nnamdi Kanu. He wants biafra for him and his people even though the civil war ended decades ago. Learn from him. Creat an awareness for Niger delta republic . It might be the solution to their problems don't you think?
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Muna4real(f): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
dogmax:
With your federal allocations and IGR what have you done to change your current status (poverty). At least to convince us to see reason why we should support your agitation. Dirty brain

What they do with their allocation does not concern you. They don't need you to see reason with them concerning biafra. After all you are not a biafran.
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by babytoun: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
excerpts of Adaka Boro's declaration ...

Economic development of the area is certainly the most appalling aspect. There is not even a single industry. The only fishery industry which ought to be situated in a properly riverine area is sited about 80 miles inland at Aba. The boatyard at Opobo had its headquarters at Enugu … Personnel in these industries and also in the oil stations are predominantly non-Ijaw,”
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by IJOBA2: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
babytoun:
excerpts of Adaka Boro's declaration ...

Economic development of the area is certainly the most appalling aspect. There is not even a single industry. The only fishery industry which ought to be situated in a properly riverine area is sited about 80 miles inland at Aba. The boatyard at Opobo had its headquarters at Enugu … Personnel in these industries and also in the oil stations are predominantly non-Ijaw,”
ADETOUN ARE YOU FROM NIGER-DELTA TOOgrin
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Commonsense99: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin
The more I see threads like this, the more I see the envy driven energy Yoruba man invests in trying to jam two heads together by claiming Niger delta, the more I wonder what kind of people are these yorubas bikonu?

If you hate igbos, shoudn't you be at the forefront of fighting to let them go? This is plain envy!

See ee, listen, igbos have ignored you for so long, we endured a lot in Nigeria, do not push them to focus their bile on you inside that Lagos, na una go run ooo
You folks can't handle an igbo man's anger., This is a brotherly advice.

1 Like

Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by babytoun: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
ADETOUN ARE YOU FROM NIGER-DELTA TOOgrin

yes sir i am from the Niger Delta...

However lets address issues here .....was it proper to locate the only fishery industry at Aba 80 miles away from the riverine areas
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by IJOBA2: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
babytoun:

yes sir i am from the Niger Delta...

However lets address issues here .....was it proper to locate the only fishery industry at Aba 80 miles away from the riverine areas
FORGET ABOUT ABA MATTER, SOUTH-SOUTH DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ABA. WHICH PART OF NIGER-DELTA ARE YOU FROMgrin
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by babytoun: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
FORGET ABOUT ABA MATTER, SOUTH-SOUTH DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ABA. WHICH PART OF NIGER-DELTA ARE YOU FROMgrin

Bayelsa sir ...you wan dash me money ?
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by Dikebuka: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igbo people here should just avoid the OP and his Friend... To the OP if you feel you are learned and schooled, pls inform Nnamdi Kanu dt you would like co host his live broadcast with him..

As regards to Niger-Delta abi Oyel-Delta. Please call your ethnic group or atleast call the state you are from..stop hiding under Niger-Delta cause even before the slave name was given to you, Oil was discovered in my village
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by IJOBA2: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
babytoun:

Bayelsa sir ...you wan dash me money ?

I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE DENYING OUR YORUBA HERITAGE ADETOUN embarassed
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by babytoun: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE DENYING OUR YORUBA HERITAGE ADETOUN embarassed

the handle is babytoun... there is a story behind it ...doesnt mean thats my name
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by IJOBA2: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
babytoun:

the handle is babytoun... there is a story behind it ...doesnt mean thats my name

OH I SEEgrin
Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by dogmax(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu God will not forgive you for this brain damage on my beloved Igbo brothers just because you are looking for food to eat which solely depend on their contribution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. / Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Set NDLEA Office Ablaze In Ohafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.