Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Are You Looking For A Job? Then This Is For You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Looking For A Job? Then This Is For You (202 Views)

Are You In Need Of Job? Then Visit The Forum Below / If You Are Tired Of Sitting At Home Or Looking For Job Then Check This / If You Need A Good Job, Then Check This Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Job? Then This Is For You by Nobledavid(f): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Good day

Are you a freelancer looking for a job?

Or you want to advertise to millions of people

Or you want to make money.

Well you are at the right thread

It took me 5years of searching online for a legit website to find this wonderful platform.

Which wouldn't be made open yet

Inbox me on whatsapp with the number on my bio with "BitEnDy"

All I'll say is all you'll expect from this social media platform

You'll make money
You can advertise for free using your money earned.
You can communicate with others on the platform and post too hence this platform is a social media platform.

It's based in Canada

And it's free to join
I'll guide you on how to register

Inbox the number below

And once you are done with registration
I'll award you with three Ebooks

1. 100 foreign websites that pays (you'll need a foreign number)
2. EBook on how to create a verified Nigeria PayPal account and how to manage it in other to avoid being blocked (this will be the first EBook I'll give to you hence you'll need a PayPal account to withdraw)
3. Social media marketing EBook.

This platform is totally free
Dm on whatsapp now

(1) (Reply)

Tandy Concepts / Earned Form Plan B Every Ten Days / Urgent Recruitment- Cleaners Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.