Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures (11812 Views)

Dele Momodu, Olu Maintain & Brandy Meet In Atlanta / Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage / "The Hot Concert Live In Awka": Terry G, Olu Maintain, Vector, Storm Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2020
Olu Maintain
LALASTICLALA please help me push it to front page

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2020
More pics

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by FreakDesign: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2020
When life was sweet
Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by JeffreyD1(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Fresh
Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Kriss216: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2020
He's aging backwards.

15 Likes

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Enoch07: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2020
"if I hammer, hammer hammer!!! first thing na Hummer, Hummer, hummer"

21 Likes

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by APCdestroyer: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Legendary musician

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Alo Alo

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Follygunners: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
But why he come look like dat 'Pastor' Fatoyinbo? grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by delectablegyal(f): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
naughty(remix) by olu maintain is a favourite song. shout out to him.

9 Likes

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by blingxx(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
this niqqa that sang "yahooze" back in the days when yahoo never spread among youths grin that same song would have land him in jail if it was sang in 2020 undecided ..

I like olu maintain tho he's a lowkey yahooboy ,he left the music industry to hustle big money grin not famous but still rich asf grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
The yahooze song blow like magic that year sha
The first time I heard it before the song blow, I was like iru Orin radarada wo ni bayi

And in the space of 2 weeks, it was everywhere

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by teemotee: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
That girl be like artifact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by 2cul2care: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
D first musician in Nigeria to announce yahoo

Men we really rocked his music back then, I was still in secondary school tho, brings back so many memories, especially that of the party

6 Likes

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by UrRealG: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Looking younger and frosh � �

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Denique(f): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yahoo pioneer grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by offset67(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
teemotee:
That girl be like artifact
she looks malnourished

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by xcaliber(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
His last hit song "cindarella" featuring 2face is cool. Wondering why that song is not that popular
Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Fucking criminal

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Davoneskay(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
2cul2care:
D first musician in Nigeria to announce yahoo

Men we really rocked his music back then, I was still in secondary school tho, brings back so many memories, especially that of the party

Really! What about 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' by Osuofia? That should be the first song which celebrated fraud.

6 Likes

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by LosC: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Fucking criminal
Which Police Station did you report to?
Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
LosC:

Which Police Station did you report to?

Read my status
Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Psalmpy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chaii
Days of yahoozey
Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Kobicove(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
xcaliber:
His last hit song "cindarella" featuring 2face is cool. Wondering why that song is not that popular

Maybe the marketing was poorly done...
Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
He used to be very stupid!
He sold his house, added some money to go and be a tenant in a highbrow area.
He bought an automobile that costs N3m monthly to maintain. When people asked if Olu Maintain could Maintain such a vehicle, he said everyone should mind his business.
When music no work again, he went to pack in with his mother at Ibadan.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by KingMack(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
If lala no push this FP am sacrificing my two grilled pepprish balls to make this FP!
Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by nikkypearl(f): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
This life no just balance shocked
Re: Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures by Kccheechy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Where can I get the clearer version of his song "ni bo lawa"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Turns Prayer Warrior, Sends End Of The Year Prayer To Everyone / More Photos Of Bobrisky’s Marriage Introduction / Amber Heard's Full Interview With Savannah Guthrie - NBC Dateline (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.