Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (589426 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by chukshobayo: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ponmsi:
For fellow candidates writing the virtual test, kindly take note of the instructions below. I got it from Testmi site:

Please read the following instructions carefully before starting the quiz!

Welcome to the Test Page. Please note the number of minutes allotted for the test. Once the given time elapses', the portal will close the questions and generate your results.
Ensure that you are ready to complete it at a sitting. You cannot pause the Test. Your time runs out even if you don’t do anything and you cannot retake the test afterwards.
On the question dashboard, you are expected to answer all question under every subject/category
Each subject has one or more sections, and each section contains one or more questions, you can navigate between the subjects/categories by clicking on the respective tab.
To start any section, click on the 'Open" button in the selected section, navigate through the sections by clicking on the respective tab.
A check mark appears on the far right of any section that you have attempted all the questions in it.
Once a section is opened, the number questions contained in the section appears at the top.
You can navigate through the questions by clicking on the 'Next Question' and 'Previous Question" buttons.
Once you get to the last question of any section, the button becomes 'Next Section', click on that to swiftly move to the next section without returning back to the subject/category dashboard.
Good luck!

does virtual exam allow for papers to scramble mathematical problems for solving?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NanoSec: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
Get enrolled to our tutorial masterclass...

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com with your whatsapp number inclusive
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by engrsyer(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
NanoSec:
Get enrolled to our tutorial masterclass...

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com with your whatsapp number inclusive
Pls can you stop this and don't elongate the thread with junks.

8 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
ilupikin:
My opinion...

Forget all these information springing up and follow what you have in your mail to avoid "stories that touch".
Those with CBT centres, go to your centres to take your test.
Those with visual, use a system to take the test and "try" not to use your phone.
I am saying this because I took a visual exam recently, there are rules attached, your webcam and your audio must be on for monitoring and once you start the test, you cant move.
A phone sometimes hinders this and you "might" be disqualified for this.
For those that will quote me; I did not say using a phone equals disqualification, I said "might".

P.S...I dont know how testmi works, they might be flexible and they might just be like dragnet visual test I took, very rigid. So let's just be careful, this is a great opportunity, so on our part, we shouldnt use little things to dent our chances.

Success to everyone.
The virtual test you took, were you told days before the test or hours before the test to make sure you have webcam and audio

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Easy127: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Please, where is the cbt for Oyo state?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by adaglo11: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Please who has past questions, thanks for the help smiley
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

The virtual test you took, were you told days before the test or hours before the test to make sure you have webcam and audio

This is the exact thing to to do....they give 2/3 days notice........if a webcam will be used for test they should specify it so one will know and get ready......
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by eddieo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
Please, what is the format of the test? Especially experienced hire.
Thank you
Asumns:
GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL. I JUST GOT CONFIRMED INFO. THAT YOU CAN WRITE YOUR TEST FROM WHERE YOU ARE ON TEST DAY. EITHER YOU CHOSED VIRTUAL OR ONSITE DOESN'T MATTER. FOR MOST PEOPLE WHO CHOSED ONSITE ND WISH TO WRITE IT THROUGH PERSONAL PHONE OR LAPTOP CAN STILL DO.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Basilekeh:

This is the exact thing to to do....they give 2/3 days notice........if a webcam will be used for test they should specify it so one will know and get ready......
Because it's not everyone that have a functioning webcam
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dedonrukky: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
I feel there should be clear instructions on system and other requirement for those writing virtual test so they can be prepared.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
eddieo:
Please, what is the format of the test? Especially experienced hire.
Thank you

You that requested for my contacts and refused to reach me thereafter. I hope it's not because we're from the same State. Don't bother they will pick more than 2 persons per State.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Newcastle2023:

You that requested for my contacts and refused to reach me thereafter. I hope it's not because we're from the same State. Don't bother they will pick more than 2 persons per State.

grin lmao

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Vasgas: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Newcastle2023:

This oga ehhhhn

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by khaleesi(f): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ponmsi:
For fellow candidates writing the virtual test, kindly take note of the instructions below. I got it from Testmi site:

Please read the following instructions carefully before starting the quiz!

Welcome to the Test Page. Please note the number of minutes allotted for the test. Once the given time elapses', the portal will close the questions and generate your results.
Ensure that you are ready to complete it at a sitting. You cannot pause the Test. Your time runs out even if you don’t do anything and you cannot retake the test afterwards.
On the question dashboard, you are expected to answer all question under every subject/category
Each subject has one or more sections, and each section contains one or more questions, you can navigate between the subjects/categories by clicking on the respective tab.
To start any section, click on the 'Open" button in the selected section, navigate through the sections by clicking on the respective tab.
A check mark appears on the far right of any section that you have attempted all the questions in it.
Once a section is opened, the number questions contained in the section appears at the top.
You can navigate through the questions by clicking on the 'Next Question' and 'Previous Question" buttons.
Once you get to the last question of any section, the button becomes 'Next Section', click on that to swiftly move to the next section without returning back to the subject/category dashboard.
Good luck!

where exactly on the site did you get all these information? Mine is showing that the information will be available on 14th November

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by khaleesi(f): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
who else has been focused on reading only English and Current affairs? I am a lawyer and left school over 7 years ago, there is no way maths can enter this head right now o grin grin

9 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NekkyCee(f): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
See me laughing uncontrollably after reading this comment. Same story here o....but it's well. cheesy grin
khaleesi:
who else has been focused on reading only English and Current affairs? I am a lawyer and left school over 7 years ago, there is no way maths can enter this head right now o grin grin

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
khaleesi:
Bros, Maths is compulsory o
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by cutieBR(f): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
You are not alone. I practically forced myself to understand some maths equations but ended up been confused grin grin God will help and see us through.
khaleesi:

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Ibks100(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
khaleesi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are not alone madam

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ilupikin: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

48 hours notice with the rules attached.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ilupikin: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Abokii8:
Did Dragnet generate your results online when you finished?

Nope, they didnt
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Originakalokalo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Almost everyone that applied was invited for the test.

Now, we are waiting for a virtual test that may not be monitored.

I don't understand how they intend to screen people out without weeding out the qualified who refuse to cheat.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by princely83(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Originakalokalo:

I don't understand how they intend to screen people out without weeding out the qualified who refuse to cheat.

I am even foreseeing a very large crowd at the various CBT centers so I will advice you get a laptop and write it at home. Virtually every one that applied for the job got invitations.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nikola(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Newcastle2023:

LMAO

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by GraceSmile1(f): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Newcastle2023:

This is hilarious grin
@Newcasle2023, Bros be calming down small small

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by GraceSmile1(f): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
khaleesi:

Arts/Humanities people.
You are doing well.
This maths ehn no wan leave us
May God help us all
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Originakalokalo:

No, they will monitor it. Wait for further instructions
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by eddieo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Funny sir. I sent you pm severally but you didn't respond. I thought you were busy. I'm not really giving myself much headache over this test.
I respect the genuine info you drop on this platform and pray you get this appointment. You have not been economical with genuine information like some that will be reading this and have full information about the test.
I dont think we are from the same state sir. I'm from the North.
Please can you respond to my DM?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
chukshobayo:

does virtual exam allow for papers to scramble mathematical problems for solving?
Good question
Cos I don't understand how someone will be disqualified cos of shaking or moving head
So how do you write and solve quant and abstract reasoning on the rough sheet.
Won't you have to move your head back and forth from paper to laptop to get your answer

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by modash(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
khaleesi:

Me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Azidol(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Pls I need to ask this question, is it compulsory we have application like ZOOM on our PC or phone if at all they want to monitor it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.