Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (589268 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bukhety(f): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
SFCommander2:

Eyaah, sorry. I don't understand why people like you don't ever get to appreciate the little genuine info we post out here. Because of you, I'll stopped giving info here henceforth.

In fact, I'm going to unfollow this thread right away. Stupid people everywhere.
Abeg don't do that o! I'm always looking forward to seeing your info. Abeg, at least something to keep hope alive. Na beg I dey beg

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Eyebee07(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Apexbb:
Anyone from kwara state here, let cononect

How far omo iyami...
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
ennyj01:

Half baked sources, but you are yet to contribute one tangible thing on this thread. Let those that have something to say, say it.

You must not always believe everything you see here or take everything to heart.

You can look and ignore if you feel it is not substantial enough.

Stop talking down on people's effort.

Do you think it is that easy to get info? Even people we are damn close to such as relative/close friends, we know how hard it is to get info from them.

So bro if you don't like the info shared here, you can just ignore.

Since the beginning of this thread, we have been saying it that you all should take anything you see here with a pinch of salt, I think you totally ignored that.

At the end we will all be fine.

Abeg I need this kind of colleague at the Nigerian Content Tower. I wish you all the best my brother. You're sure going places.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bukhety(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Abeg I need this kind of colleague at the Nigerian Content Tower. I wish you all the best my brother. You're sure going places.
I agree.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by chiron(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
c9a6s6h6boy:
Please add me 08160409666
add me too
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Souti:
.....To tell u the truth, people who have connections and have placed their names in slots don't come to nairaland to blab.
Coz the rest of mind alone will make u forget a thread like this.
Anyone u find here no get anything to tell u.
All na assumptions from fake sources.

This is utterly incorrect. I don't think there's anything further from the truth. So why are you here in the first place? There are persons here with the highest connections you can think of. I met one of them in person few weeks ago when I traveled to Abuja to see my Minister.

Some of those people are gainfully employed and busy. They are only here because they have heart for others and are not self centered.

Let's allow people to express themselves and if you don't have a superior information, please shut up!

From what I have seen from a privilege position, it's only God that any serious minded person can look up to as it concerns this recruitment. Thank you and compliments of the season once again.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by AuditCFA: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
SFCommander2:
Hmm... Guys, the list is ready. It's with FCC as I write. If you score 60 and above, you may be lucky. 60 is the cut off. Don't know when they'll release it though.

Bro..... Is it the list of those shortlisted for interview
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by YoungHunter: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Newcastle2023:

This is utterly incorrect. I don't think there's anything further than the truth. So why are you here in the first place? There are persons here with the highest connections you can think of. I met one of them in person few weeks ago when I traveled to Abuja to see my Minister.

Some of those people are gainfully employed and busy. They are only here because they have heart for others and not self centered at all.

Let's allow people to express themselves and if you don't have a superior information, please shut up!

From what I have seen from a privilege position, it's only God that any serious minded person can look up to as it concerns this recruitment. Thank you and compliments of the season once again.
nice one bro..
Any idea of the potential resumption date?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Newcastle2023:

This is utterly incorrect. I don't think there's anything further from the truth. So why are you here in the first place? There are persons here with the highest connections you can think of. I met one of them in person few weeks ago when I traveled to Abuja to see my Minister.

Some of those people are gainfully employed and busy. They are only here because they have heart for others and are not self centered at all.

Well said Sir.
# it's only God that any serious minded person can look up to as it concerns this recruitment...
Those who leave everything in God's hands will surely see God's hands in all things...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bukhety(f): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
babacha:

NCDMB recruitment is totally different from NNPC recruitment. Unless they change this year, it is not like NNPC recruitment that takes up to a year or more to conclude. In the past NCDMB recruitment dont take more than a week to conclude. NCDMB Graduates Training recruitment in the past take just 3 days to conclude, they will even send the recruitment time table in some cases.

If you write their test today for example, tomorrow will be interview and next tomorrow will be selection and u get success mail on that third day if u are successful. I know guys who have pass through their graduate training before and dat was how the recruitment was then.

The way they respond to people to update their basic information while the recruitment is still on should tell u dat they have already started working on the application and it is unlike NNPC recruitment.

Unlike NNPC recruitment, NCDMB recruitment dont usually take long time for politicians to manipulate it. I know guys who are successful in their graduate training recruitment and they dont know any politician.

I think we should stop all this negative talk here to discourage people. Initially they said is fake, now that they know is not fake, politicians will hijack the recruitment. Since u know politicians will hijack the recruitment, why did u apply? Guys pls stay focus, do not let all this people discourage u
Just saw this post

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Ofiwa45: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
SFCommander2:
Hmm... Guys, the list is ready. It's with FCC as I write. If you score 60 and above, you may be lucky. 60 is the cut off. Don't know when they'll release it though.
So which is one's score.Is it the one that displayed on the screen after we submitted the test or the one sent to our mail?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bukhety(f): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
DonShearer:

Very true my brother. When I had my shot, we were called for a selection that was held on 3rd August 2015, on reaching the venue we were giving exams. after the exams we were asked to wait for an hour.
The result came out after an hour and the successful ones had their medicals on that same day. Last Friday of same month guys, the lucky ones were engaged. I got the shot and I don't know any body in the government. Only my God!!! Just pray and be positive. �
And this

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bukhety(f): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
gidob:

You are correct, a friend got in early this year...he sat for the test and scored 78%...less than a week later, he received a mail to come for training....if I am not wrong, its a one year training and the pay is 150k.
And this too

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
AuditCFA:

Bro..... Is it the list of those shortlisted for interview

Can't say. I don't really know

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bukhety(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
SFCommander2:

Can't say. I don't really know
Sent you a dm, pls reply. Thanks
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Too many PMs in my mailbox from nairalanders. I know it's for one reason- connection opportunity.

Well, let's see what I can do.

If you scored 60 and above and you're from Ondo State, send me PM right away. I mean, right now.

If you're not from Ondo State and didn't score 60 and above, don't bother disturbing me. Your God has favored you today. This is totally free, no financial implication. I want to prove a point to some ignoramuses here.

If 5pm don knack, nobody should come and disturb me oh. I don try for una. Only God go reward me.

Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bukhety(f): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
SFCommander2:
Too many PMs in my mailbox from nairalanders. I know it's for one reason- connection opportunity.

If you scored 60 and above and you're from Ondo State, send me PM right away. I mean, right now.

If you're not from Ondo State and didn't score 60 and above, don't bother disturbing me. Your God has favored you today. This is totally free, no financial implication. I want to prove a point to some ignoramuses here.

If 5pm don knack, nobody should come and disturb me oh. I don try for una. Only God go reward me.

Good luck
I sent you a dm but not because of this recruitment process. I'm not from ondo.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by casal: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2020

Good luck

WHO B THIS ONE AGAIN, NA, NCDMB CHAIRMAN?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ogwoliun: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
SFCommander2:

Good luck
I sent you PM though from Benue State. Please reply me I beg you my brother
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by fmstars: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
SFCommander2:

Good luck

Bros, I fit give you my REG number to check my name in the list? Am very serious shocked sad shocked
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by saintneo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
800k per month as normal salary. Upfront should be addons.

IMAMofPEACE:

800k after tax, do you mean when you add the upfront and divide by 13 months?

I don't think 400k is possible though, imagine spending 6 years and you earn a little above 400k.

Me I will sha take it if it comes my way.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by mikky247: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=casal post=97164705]Too many PMs in my mailbox from nairalanders. I know it's for one reason- connection opportunity.

Good luck

This 60% is it for GT or EH
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Alegbojunction(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
SFCommander2:

Good luck

Just sent you a pm, am from ondo state, score above 60 EH.

Do reply my pm

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=Alegbojunction post=97165684][color=#006600][/color]

Just sent you a pm, am from ondo state, score above 60 EH.

Do reply my pm[/quote

Good. You're the one I've been looking for. Check your mailbox. Prepare for thanksgiving.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by casal: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wait o, I don't understand what's going on here, this person wey dey help una check names dey work with the board? Be careful about sending ur details to unknown person cos u could be scammed later .

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Qpetz: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Finally, the clown deactivated his account.

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by KarlAnthony: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=fmstars post=97164861]

Bros, I fit give you my REG number to check my name in the list? Am very serious shocked sad shocked[/quo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
SFCommander2:

A trusted friend and one of the most important persons that I was privileged to connect with this year is on his way to FCC to confirm the latest happenings as regards the recruitment.

He will be meeting with the person that manages the day to day affairs of FCC. We will keep you all posted. Thank you.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by intergral(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Adriennne:
Anyone from adamawa??
Adamawa 100%

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by mikky247: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Newcastle2023:

A trusted friend and one of the most important persons that I was privileged to connect with this year is on his way to FCC to confirm the latest happenings as regards the recruitment.

He will be meeting with the person that manages the day to day affairs of FCC. We will keep you all posted. Thank you.
[quote author=Newcastle2023 post=97166430]

Thank you @ Newcastle2023

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Iliyasdass(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Newcastle2023:

We are all waiting for the update Sir..Thanks for the infor...

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ogwoliun: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Newcastle2023:

We will keep our fingers crossed. I thank you and every other person who has been keeping us informed regarding this recruitment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.