Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588800 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kanoma4444(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Go to application history and check your status

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Iliyasdass(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kanoma4444:
Go to application history and check your status

Thanks. Seen ..I'm eligible. tongue
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Iliyasdass(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
modash:

check applications history under the jobs tab

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Iliyasdass(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
gidob:

Click on the menu top left, then application history

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mine was rejected immediately I applied and I've even forget and move but I logged in now and it's now eligible. Because I'm above age requirement abit

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by TheWizPhoenix(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Komi11:
I am having exactly the same issue.
Same Afghanistan undecided
What's the way forward like this?

They should do and fix it o
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by TheWizPhoenix(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
DadyTrillion:
It seems they are still working on the site o cos mine is not showing anything, even application history, skill, work experience. The only thing showing is my name and education history. Who else is experiencing this?

You're not alone

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
I think there’s reason why the site is back again let’s wait and see it may be for some people to correct their details as mail might be send to them for immediate update. My humble submission though!
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Oludayoogun(m): 2:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Seems those that their NYSC is still in view are rejected already
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Oludayoogun(m): 2:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Though some are still showing eligible despite their NYSC is still in view...guess they are the ones that are gonna be done by October
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Even the rough preliminary application I made with my SIS's mail with missing informations, no CV uploaded n no certification is show eligible...

The status is nothing

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NickD(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Basilekeh:

NLNG for 150k....this is too good to be true
The dude is a scammer let him give the jobs to his family members.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by PSVITA(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Pan1207:
Even the rough preliminary application I made with my SIS's mail with missing informations, no CV uploaded n no certification is show eligible...

The status is nothing

You may be correct bro, I register for 2 of my female friends. since Graduate Trainee is close I just choose Experience I, inorder to fulfill all righteousness that they applied.
These ladies have not gotten job since they finished NYSC years back, not to talk of having 5/6 years of Experiences in HSSE in oil & gas sector for that matter.
I just check their own now..... It's showing Eligible!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Maybe they opened the site to accept applications from people with long legs.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jcflex(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2020
Nobody watch Engr Simbi Wabote interview on Channels TV Sunrise Daily,
unfortunately nothing was discuss about any form of recruitment
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2020
He features on NTA international weekly , though he didn't mention specifically on this recruitment but he said direct and indirect jobs will be created with the agency new development.
Meanwhile, the Outlook of the site changed .
But how come one guy said he saw SELECTED?
Good morning.

jcflex:
Nobody watch Engr Simbi Wabote interview on Channels TV Sunrise Daily,
unfortunately nothing was discuss about any form of recruitment

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Bros , your status showed SELECTED? Many are showing ELIGIBLE , can you confirm to us ?

obshzl:
Mine is selected cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2020
You people should stop making it look like they have shortlisted. Eligibility has no guarantee that you will write the test. I have seen an application number of up to 50k, meaning that alot have applied.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2020
definitely the have not shortlisted, eligible does not mean shortlisted , that one is clear .

Abokii8:
You people should stop making it look like they have shortlisted. Eligibility has no guarantee that you will write the test. I have seen an application number of up to 50k, meaning that alot have applied.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by modash(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2020
what about the people that their status turned to rejected?? if the status is irrelevant?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2020
modash:
what about the people that their status turned to rejected?? if the status is irrelevant?
The system is programmed to automatically reject unqualified candidates on the basis of age, experience, class of degree and relevant skills. You are eligible once you meet the basic requirements, nobody reviewed anything.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jlomz: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2020
modash:
Is it confirmed that some applicants whose status ab-initio showed eligible has changed to ineligible/rejected?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2020
But why the system did not showed Rejected when it was initially showed Eligible. Until we get real facts about this process .

Abokii8:
The system is programmed to automatically reject unqualified candidates on the basis of age, experience, class of degree and relevant skills. You are eligible once you meet the basic requirements, nobody reviewed anything.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by modash(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2020
jlomz:

Is it confirmed that some applicants whose status ab-initio showed eligible has changed to ineligible/rejected?

If you check previous pages i believe like two people indicated that some people own changed to rejected
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by figoperch: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:
Omo!!! Mine isn't even showing anything o. All my records are wiped, except for my basic information and the weird part is it is showing country of origin as Afghanistan.

Application history is not showing anything either, I had to go and check my email for the successful application mail they sent to be sure that I applied successfully.
Anyone with a similar experience?

All their mails have disappeared from my mailbox
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by babacha: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Abokii8:

Chief no vex oo, na where u see application number of 50k? U dey the recruitment team? Now i see why most people start having high BP at the age of 30 years or below. You just believe every information that you see and you start worrying yourself over nothing. Some one who knows you worry about any information you see will wake up and great an anxiety for you by giving you unsubstantiated information just for you to worry, and as you worry yourself, he will be some where reading you post and laughing at you. Dont you know that some people who did not qualify to apply can be reading post on this trend and be posting information just to make you worry. My status is selected, my status is eligible, my status is invited. If those status are true, what will you do, and if they are false, what will you also do.

You have applied and no one has been called for test. Every one is a prospective candidate. Go and sleep, prepare d little you can prepare and leave the rest for God. But mind you, you have to listen to God for God to also listen to you request, try your best to keep to his requirements.

If you want to leave long, worry less

7 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2020
IS THERE SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS GENUINE LINK TO NCDMD WHO CAN FEED US WITH FACTS. WE ARE IN GOD'S HAND.
IS POSSIBLE THE RECRUITING AGENT HAD FINISHED FIRST SCREENING AND WAITING FOR NEXT ACTION FROM THE JOB OWNER.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mackin: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2020
How come,are u sure u didn't mistakenly deleted it??

As yesterday 9:30pm mine shows eligible but dis morning wen I checked again around 10:30 the eligible disappeared. Although all my details still intact wen I log in.

All their mails have disappeared from my mailbox[/quote]
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mackin: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2020
figoperch:

As yesterday 9:30pm mine shows eligible but dis morning wen I checked again around 10:30 the eligible disappeared. Although all my details still intact wen I log in.

All their mails have disappeared from my
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mackin:

Nobody can reverse a mail that has already entered and read. Have you ever retract a sent mail before?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Hercules22: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Someone I know complained about the following.

Country of residence - Afghanistan
Status - From Eligible to Rejected
City of residence - blank
State of origin - blank
LGA - blank
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jlomz: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hercules22:
Someone I know complained about the following.

Country of residence - Afghanistan
Status - From Eligible to Rejected
City of residence - blank
State of origin - blank
LGA - blank

Hello @Hercules22 was the Afghanistan there after applying or he's seeing it for the first time.
Was he notified to update account and he didn't?
Did his status just change with this recent occurrence of their website going offline?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.