Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta (4146 Views)

FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan / Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / ”The Plan Is To Install Akpabio As Senate President & Impeach Saraki”- Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by IkwerrePikin: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:

It's 3.5 LGAs. You share PHLGA with Okirika people.

Why not put it 3.2? Lol

Oga stop being pained about Ikwerre people before you will kill yourself one day.

The Okirika you’re talking about you don’t even know anything about them and their number in PH. Because if you know you won’t come here to say 3.5 lga. Lol
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by gartamanta: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You don’t know anything about Rivers state. Ikwerre has four local govt: PH,obio-akpor, Ikwerre and Emuoha.

4 Local governments out of the 23 in Rivers State? Thats where Amaechi will get his core support to be President? At this stage, Amaechi should focus on how to win APC presidential ticket because if he cant, he should forget any presidential ambition
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by slivertongue: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
which north abeg? north of Niger delta? we are supporting our own. so support ur own.
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Igboid: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Why not put it 3.2? Lol

Oga stop being pained about Ikwerre people before you will kill yourself one day.

The Okirika you’re talking about you don’t even know anything about them and their number in PH. Because if you know you won’t come here to say 3.5 lga. Lol

Are you saying you don't share PHLGA with Okirika people? grin
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Whiteangel1234: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
I dont know your mission here whether its just an imposter claiming Ikwerre so I won't talk yet but you don't get Igbo support by insulting us and claiming Ikwerre are Binis

For now i'm focused on Zonal Presidency South East its the turn of south East .

When it get to the South South Zone again we will support An Anioma Person the likes of Tony Elumolu and his Brothers etc but not ikwerres I dont like this politics you people are playing we are not f00ls ooh

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Igboid: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
“There is something ethnic, and I am going through it now. If you check on the internet there are articles saying that Okonjo-Iweala has gone ethnic, but I believe in merit and competition and I don’t really care what part of the country you come from as long as you can do your job, and that has always been my tenet. So, actually Igbo don’t find that I am that convincing because, I think, in Nigeria, we need to have a culture of merit. But by the way, when you think of merit and competition Igbos don’t do badly and that is a problem,we do rather well. Somebody said everybody in the financial sector is Igbo then they began to list people like the deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Director-General of Stock Exchange, Director-General of Securities and Exchange Commission, Director-General of Debt Management Office, myself and Sovereign Wealth Fund.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/okonjo-iweala-could-speak-more-circumspectly/amp/

Okonjo Iweala is from Anioma and was being accused of running an Igbo agenda. She had the opportunity to play the ambiguity game by denying Ndiigbo and referring to us as "they", which was exactly what Nigerians going after her ethnicity wanted her to do.
But the Amazon came through for us. Stood firm on her Igbo identity and defended Ndiigbo strongly. This is what is called ethnic pride. These are people we should be embracing. You don't embrace a people/person that embarasses and denounces relationship with you in public and even exhibit toxic hate towards you. That's madness. Igbos saying Ikwerres or Amaechi are Igbo need psychiatrist examination. They are not mentally okay.

Notice her (Okonji) use of "we". She never said "they".
Why? Because her Enuani and in particular Ogwashi uku people have always been proudly Igbos.
If for any reason we want to run an Igbo presidency from outside SE. It must be from Igbo groups such as Enu ani who have shown loyalty to the Igbo tag, who have not played politics with the Igbo tag, who have shown us support, solidarity, and harbour no hate or resentment towards us, we must learn to reward loyalty and show strong antagonism towards those that seek to embarrass, disgrace and demean us, if we want to grow, those whose Igbo tag is subject to political expediency must never benefit politically or otherwise from Igbo Union.

You disrespect such groups like Enuani , Oyigbo, Egbema, who have stayed true to their Igbo identity, when you let the Bini people of Ikwerre reap where they not only didn't sow, but where they scattered and urinated on.
That's not how you build a strong ethnic unity. That's stupidity and chaos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by richie240: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:
Amaechi and Ikwerre are not Igbo and no SENSIBLE Igbo see them as Igbo. OP take note.
Lolz.....

Boy: I'm not mad! I'm fully conscious of my being! I'm not crazy!
Psychiatrist: What's your name, boy?
Boy: Chukwuma! Chukwuma Ejiofor!
Psychiatrist: ok, that means u r Igbo.
Boy: I'm not Igbo! I can never be Igbo!! I reject it!!!
Psychiatrist: Your father?
Boy: My father is Mazi Amaechi Ejiofor he's ikwerre! He's the chi....
Psychiatrist: (cuts in).....and ur mum?
Boy: She's Nwakaego Ejiofor, (new okwaraji). she's Anioma! I can't be Igbo!
Psychiatrist: Next patient pls!

cool
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Igboid: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
richie240:

Lolz.....

Boy: My father is Mazi Amaechi Ejiofor, he's ikwerre! He's the chi....
Boy: She's Nwakaego Ejiofor, she's Anioma! I can't be Igbo!

cool

It's not the clothing that makes you who you are.
It's your traits, your character.

Mere wearing a ward coat and prancing around hospital wards does not make anyone a medical doctor. It's the character, the knowledge, the abilities.

Ikwerres might as well bear Igbo names and speak a corrupted version of Igbo language. But these people are not Igbos.
God forbid! The amount of Igbophobic behavior I have observed from Ikwerres. Not even Hausa Fulani or Yorubas could muster a quarter of it.

Join Ikwerre facebook pages and see.

Those of you Igbos shouting that Ikwerres are Igbos are not doing Ndiigbo any good.
Nothing good could come to Ndiigbo from association with Ikwerres.

Make una move on Biko.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by MikeBetty(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Even In The Thievry Ring, There Is Head. Amechi Is A Lesser Thief. There Is Beetle Thief And Bullon Van Thief. Even Though Amechi Has Hatred On Igbos In Terms Of Skipping Of Southeast In The Railway Project But He Is Better Than Somebody.
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by richie240: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:
Amaechi and Ikwerre are not Igbo and no SENSIBLE Igbo see them as Igbo. OP take note.

Igboid:

Mere wearing a ward coat and prancing around hospital wards does not make anyone a medical doctor. It's the character, the knowledge, the abilities.

Ikwerres might as well bear Igbo names and speak a corrupted version of Igbo language. But these people are not Igbos. God forbid!
The amount of Igbophobic behavior I have observed from Ikwerres. Not even Hausa Fulani or Yorubas could muster a quarter of it.

Those of you Igbos shouting that Ikwerres are Igbos are not doing Ndiigbo any good.

Make una move on Biko.

UnclePati:
In Edo .... The igbankes are igbos

In Delta .... Igbos have the second largest population and they occupy a large land mass stretching from agbor obiaruku kwale ibuzor ogwashi Asaba ...

In PHC ...... The ikwere are igbos and they occupy very large land mass from Owerri axis to ABA axis

In Akwa Ibom ... Some villages along the border with Abia are all Igbos ....they speak and bare igbo names

We may all have different dialets of Igbo language but BIA is BIA. ... Igbo is Igbo

https://www.nairaland.com/5960195/god-forbid-support-actualization-biafra

O di mma!

cool

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Justice35: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:

Ikwerres might as well bear Igbo names and speak a corrupted version of Igbo language. But these people are not Igbos.
God forbid! The amount of Igbophobic behavior I have observed from Ikwerres. Not even Hausa Fulani or Yorubas could muster a quarter of it.

Make una move on Biko.
thanks a lot bro,its only a foolish Igbo man that sees ikweres as Igbo's.....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Igboid: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Justice35:
thanks a lot bro,its only a foolish Igbo man that sees ikweres as Igbo's.....

Hoha! Ejikwanu Igbo agwa onye ocha!

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Obiobidgbo14: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Collyweed:

Don't mind the clown.

Amaechi is a Yoruba/Edo man. He can claim to be Igbo (just like I can claim to be Scottish) until he is blue in the face but we all know what he is up to.
Why is it that some people don't think straight.Amaech isi french /Indian

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Bhorbymills1990: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are you an unemployed graduate or did you just retire from paid employment and you are aspiring to own a business? If you answer yes, I advice you to invest in snail farming and turn your backyard garden to snail haven. I knew that backyard snail breeding can take many people out of unemployment..
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Igboid: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
MikeBetty:
Even In The Thievry Ring, There Is Head. Amechi Is A Lesser Thief. There Is Beetle Thief And Bullon Van Thief. Even Though Amechi Has Hatred On Igbos In Terms Of Skipping Of Southeast In The Railway Project But He Is Better Than Somebody.

I would rather vote Tinubu than vote for any Bini Ikwerre man. The worst Yoruba candidate is better than the best Bini Ikwerre man. And there is a rational reason for this.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Kinematics: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
This North is overhyped
We can crush those Almajiris easyly but Yoruba Afonja Greed will keep power to the North and destroy any chance of Southern Unity

The only way to advance Southern Unity is to give the South East the Slot if Yoruba decide to drag it then let the north keep power not because they are smarter or wiser than us

For fairness and all inclusiveness I'll support giving it to the SE. But for you to use "the only way to advance Southern Unity" I reserve my comment.

This is part of the issue of the South easterner, being arrogant unnecessarily.
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Kinematics: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:

I would rather vote Tinubu than vote for any Bini Ikwerre man. The worst Yoruba candidate is better than the best Bini Ikwerre man. And there is a rational reason for this.

What is your rational reason ibo man?
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Igboid: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

What is your rational reason ibo man?

I am not an Ibo man or whatever that means.
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Kinematics: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:

I am not an Ibo man or whatever that means.

Igboid man, what is your rational reason, I want to know.
I agree with you that Ikwerres own 3.5 LGAs not 4 as IkwerrePikin claims.
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by stanluiz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:

Why did you say that ?
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Obiobidgbo14: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:

Masquerade from Yoruba land.This old game does not work now.
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Igboid: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

Masquerade from Yoruba land.This old game does not work now.

I'm sure you must be an IPOB member. Some of you had sworn never to use your brains.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Goddyj(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:
https://thenationonlineng.net/okonjo-iweala-could-speak-more-circumspectly/amp/

Okonjo Iweala is from Anioma and was being accused of running an Igbo agenda. She had the opportunity to play the ambiguity game by denying Ndiigbo and referring to us as "they", which was exactly what Nigerians going after her ethnicity wanted her to do.
But the Amazon came through for us. Stood firm on her Igbo identity and defended Ndiigbo strongly. This is what is called ethnic pride. These are people we should be embracing. You don't embrace a people/person that embarasses and denounces relationship with you in public and even exhibit toxic hate towards you. That's madness. Igbos saying Ikwerres or Amaechi are Igbo need psychiatrist examination. They are not mentally okay.

Notice her (Okonji) use of "we". She never said "they".
Why? Because her Enuani and in particular Ogwashi uku people have always been proudly Igbos.
If for any reason we want to run an Igbo presidency from outside SE. It must be from Igbo groups such as Enu ani who have shown loyalty to the Igbo tag, who have not played politics with the Igbo tag, who have shown us support, solidarity, and harbour no hate or resentment towards us, we must learn to reward loyalty and show strong antagonism towards those that seek to embarrass, disgrace and demean us, if we want to grow, those whose Igbo tag is subject to political expediency must never benefit politically or otherwise from Igbo Union.

You disrespect such groups like Enuani , Oyigbo, Egbema, who have stayed true to their Igbo identity, when you let the Bini people of Ikwerre reap where they not only didn't sow, but where they scattered and urinated on.
That's not how you build a strong ethnic unity. That's stupidity and chaos.
My brother I'm just following you around.
Your lectures to the Igbos are priceless.
Ufodi ndi Igbo enweghi uche.
Oge nile Ndi anyi ka mma ejiri anyi agba bōōlū

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by IduNaOba: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:

Make una move on Biko.
Can I have the link to these pages ease
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by IkwerrePikin: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020
richie240:

Lolz.....

Boy: My father is Mazi Amaechi Ejiofor he's ikwerre! He's the chi....
Boy: She's Nwakaego Ejiofor, (new okwaraji). she's Anioma! I can't be Igbo!

cool

Surprisedly you are the ones that needs brain check due to your poor mentality.

Your name is Christopher
You Speak and write in English
You Dress like the British
You Practice british weeding and culture
You Sing in English
Your community names are written in English
And you’re igbo?? Lol

———-
The day you Igbos change your english names,stop speaking and writing in english, performing british weeding,dressing like the british,remove english words from your community names, after then i will take you serious, else you’re not Igbo you’re British.
——-

A lot of you igbos who lack proper knowledge of history, because you don’t travel and your parents and teachers don’t tell you the truth, you end up sounding so stupid.

—-
This is 2020, your name does not tell where you come from! wake up from your poor and village mentality.
—-
Davido have a baby with Chioma named “Ifeanyi” does it make him to be Igbo and not Yoruba?
—-

When you the said “ifeany” gets to the age of marriage and gives birth to a son name “John” and John’s full name become: “John Ifeanyi” does it mean he is not Yoruba any more??

——
We have Ikwerre names you Igbo do not understand, the fact that we bear Igbo names doesn’t make us Igbo.

——
The language we speak is “Ikwerre” with some igbo words in it due to our interaction with the igbos.
—-
You igbos need to task your parents to tell you the truth. They are being too selfish and lying to you kids out of greed.
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Whiteangel1234: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Surprisedly you are the ones that needs brain check due to your poor mentality.

Your name is Christopher
You Speak and write in English
You Dress like the British
You Practice british weeding and culture
You Sing in English
Your community names are written in English
And you’re igbo?? Lol

———-
The day you Igbos change your english names,stop speaking and writing in english, performing british weeding,dressing like the british,remove english words from your community names, after then i will take you serious, else you’re not Igbo you’re British.
——-

A lot of you igbos who lack proper knowledge of history, because you don’t travel and your parents and teachers don’t tell you the truth, you end up sounding so stupid.

—-
This is 2020, your name does not tell where you come from! wake up from your poor and village mentality.
—-
Davido have a baby with Chioma named “Ifeanyi” does it make him to be Igbo and not Yoruba?
—-

When you the said “ifeany” gets to the age of marriage and gives birth to a son name “John” and John’s full name become: “John Ifeanyi” does it mean he is not Yoruba any more??

——
We have Ikwerre names you Igbo do not understand, the fact that we bear Igbo names doesn’t make us Igbo.

——
The language we speak is “Ikwerre” with some igbo words in it due to our interaction with the igbos.
—-
You igbos need to task your parents to tell you the truth. They are being too selfish and lying to you kids out of greed.

you are suffering from identity crisis and greediness to chop oil money alone grin grin if you think your fellow igbos will come and join you chop free 13% oil money . Ikwerre are igbos but we dont like them they will be dealt with at the proper time

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by IkwerrePikin: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

you are suffering from identity crisis and greediness to chop oil money alone grin grin if you think your fellow igbos will come and join you chop free 13% oil money . Ikwerre are igbos but we dont like them they will be dealt with at the proper time

You better Shut up your mouth before we bounce on you. We know some of you igbos and the hatred you have for the Ikwerre people that was why we rejected your Igbo biafra.

You better respect yourself and keep doing your business in Port harcourt and paying your tax because if we take up arms against Igbo people, you will be running to United Nations calling for help.

Even ordinary Fulani you can’t stand, you’re here talking rubbish about Ikwerre people, don’t you know we don’t lose battles and have never lost one beforelike you igbos lost in biafra which let to the death of millions of your people where your greedy Ojukwu ran away to liberia?? Hahaha
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
richie240:

https://www.nairaland.com/5960195/god-forbid-support-actualization-biafra
O di mma!
cool
Fool. you won't listen now until you lope us all into ur Ocean of disgrace. Anu Ofia
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by richie240: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Fool.
you won't listen now until you lope us all into ur Ocean of disgrace.
Anu Ofia
Have u paid ur levies?
#maga_1
cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
richie240:
Have u paid ur levies? #maga_1 cool
I don't even know I was Mentioning a Kid
Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by richie240: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

I don't even know I was Mentioning a Kid
Ok, u don chop today?

Re: 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta by ProWalker: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
The North have realize that, the Niger delta is the best region to form an ailment with.

It will be a big ailment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ushering In 2021 With Renewed Hope - Segun Showunmi / Arewa Facebook Folks Already Defending Abba Kyari / Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.