Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW (36990 Views)

2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate / Burial Photos Of Taofeeq Oyerinde Fele, Oyo NURTW Chairman / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Just2endowed2(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
this NURTW are the real criminal and they rip off nigerians and commuters. If i am to be governor i will ban there establishment. with all the money their tout are collecting from pack runs from billions of naira annually. what have they been doing with such revenue? why is our local givernment not collecting all revenue pertaining to parks? why are this tout everywhere extorting money? this country is not ready to move forward.

imagine they detect how much to be charge in the park.

1 Like

Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Just2endowed2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Coronavirus84:
NURTW should be considerate of people travelling here and there. The government have done enough by reducing the price of fuel ooo. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not the government only, We like taking advantage of anything possible. To travel now will be a big problem again from tomorrow

mc oluomo will never be consideate. they are above the law of traffic in lagos.

VIO or lasma will never catch them when they break rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Nobody has monopoly to everything. As u increase travel fares and cash out, remember u'll use same monies to purchase other products or services at an increased price too. Let's know how far we all can do and undo ourselves

very true

increased fares will also lead to an increase in cost of goods.

priced a printer before lockdown for 12,500 now it's is 17k dats after u have walked round computer village from shop to shop, almost 5k increase in just 2 months.

price of provision has increased some 50 naira some by 100 meaning more cash chasing fewer goods

2 Likes

Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by sterlingD(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kai!Which kind thing be this now?

1 Like

Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Stillthebest: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. Asking for subsidy will only worsen the situation as government will use the opportunity to steal.

Lol are they not stealing before? We are better off with subsidy abeg
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Flier: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
thesicilian:

And who is giving you the money to make up for the increment?
Is that their business? Or what are you saying ?
Must you travel?
The 14 passengers bus I saw last week carried just 8 people,how do you want them to make up for that
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by almarthins(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
yinkus6750:
Price of petrol has been reduced and that's a subsidy on its own.
Everyone always thinking of strangling the innocent people

That is nigeria where greed is the king
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is no longer reception what they use to call it, Everything is on the high side now, hard life.... When will things calm now hmm...
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by almarthins(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Just2endowed2:
this NURTW are the real criminal and they rip off nigerians and commuters. If i am to be governor i will ban there establishment. with all the money their tout are collecting from pack runs from billions of naira annually. what have they been doing with such revenue? why is our local givernment not collecting all revenue pertaining to parks? why are this tout everywhere extorting money? this country is not ready to move forward.

imagine they detect how much to be charge in the park.

I tell you, d greatest criminals of all. Dem no dey build roads or develop garage. Just collect and pocket
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by denvers: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
please don't increase transport fare cos in Nigeria what goes up hardly comes down.

Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
NextGovernor:
Police will be so angry now. They benefited massively during the lockdown.
they and other uniform personal are the major culprits responsible for all the increase in goods and services (inflation) that this country has ever witnessed since inception.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by SOJOSEPH(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Government should ban the operations of the nurtw.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by dboss12(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
NURTW please don't increase transportation fares cause it ordinary citizens that are bearing the bluish.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by cardoso514: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by fredoooooo: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sheedeensen:
Many people believe our problems as a nation is limited to leadership.But not stick to policies and regulations such as price regulations breaches by the masses could be an alibi. infact, this is gbohaha.
They are jus a part of our probelm . Our problem is ourselves . We have one of the worst mentality ever .
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Kingspin(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Indeed, there was a country.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Euegene100001: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin very funny country .In the end the government is not the only problem
Amotolongbo:
The problem I have with these NURTW people is that they have increased the transport fare due to this reason of reduced passengers in the vehicle, when everything normalizes, they won’t revert the price to the original amount.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
thesicilian:

Is it the innocent passengers that caused the pandemic that they always have to pay extra everywhere while getting paid less at work, with some even losing their jobs?

The thing tire me oooo

1 Like

Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by prestige101: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
AS if THEY never did.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by GodShowmemercy(f): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. Asking for subsidy will only worsen the situation as government will use the opportunity to steal.
Subsidy or no Subsidy, the government will still steal
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Akano5(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
You keep increasing fares...!!
people keep suffering...!!
i shake my head for this country oo.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by omooajisnooni: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Usefulness of NURTW is what I still don't know up till now. even the garage and parks they can't repair themselves until government repair them. They only go about womanising, drinking alcohol and constituting nuisance around during the elections, NURTW should be scrapped.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The problem I have with these NURTW people is that they have increased the transport fare due to this reason of reduced passengers in the vehicle, when everything normalizes, they won’t revert the price to the original amount.

Anything way increase for Nigeria nor dey cheap again.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Nobody has monopoly to everything. As u increase travel fares and cash out, remember u'll use same monies to purchase other products or services at an increased price too. Let's know how far we all can do and undo ourselves

It Always end in premium tears.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
apikipiki1:
My own be say God dey
Yes. Jah will always care for His own.

2 Likes

Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by thesicilian: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Flier:
Is that their business? Or what are you saying ?
Must you travel?
The 14 passengers bus I saw last week carried just 8 people,how do you want them to make up for that
Wow. This is one of the most toxic mindsets I've seen in a long while. No wonder your oppressors are having a field day.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by TruthHurts100: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
GboyegaD:

That's the plan
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by realbless87: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
this is scamdemic in naija and not a pandemic, virtually low income earners lost their jobs, e.g myself .
the government should wake up and know they are in that post to serve the citizens
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by manitoba(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
I sell Edo Airways return tickets to any part of Nigeria .

It's very cheap and convenient.

Las Las, we go dey alright.

Everyone trying to cash out.

Naija which level?
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
That's true.
Re: Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW by Simpubozz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Adedotguy:
This is saddening. The Tf in Lagos is staggering. They use the spacing as excuse to increase fare at first but now hardly will you see them doing spacing but they still collect the same amount of money without spacing.

We all are the same people both government and civilian.

undecided cry
...and before people begin to protest against this problem, they would have extorted the hell out us sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awkward-Looking Keke NAPEP Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) / Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.