Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Npower Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Registration (300 Views)

Npower Registration 2024: Latest On New Portal Login / Npower Registration: You Will Be Disqualified If… N-power Warns / Npower Registration 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Registration by TBrenks(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
I've noticed some applicant's can't access the nPower website to complete their registration. I'm off duty the entire week and willing to assist an applicant who so wishes to register for this Batch-C June scheme from the FG.

Carefully study the requirements before you message me. I'm doing this through the aid and help of a VPN (back end server) which is encrypted to successfully process your registrations just for #1000 in airtime worth. It isn't by force but will take down this notice by the end of the week.
The essence is other than looking for a cyber cafe or business centre to have your documentations processed, I can work from home on your behalf.

NB: Carefully study the requirements before messaging me. Once done, I'll send you your confirmed registration details.

(1) (Reply)

UBA Group Recruitment / Vacancy!!! / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.