Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices (808 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / 774,000 Jobs: Disregard Messages To Go To NDE Offices To Register - Keyamo / See How To Apply For NIMC Recruitment 2018 When Its Commence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by KingDonPablo: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hello, the offices of the National Identification Management Commission has been on lockdown before the federal government imposed the Covid19 lockdown. It has not been opened since then and a lot of us need our ID's for various important purposes. I was at their center in Maiduguri yesterday and today and I met a lot of people just like me there. The problem is that the personnel we met there could not give us any reasonable information. They all say they had no idea when they would resume.
This is not fair. Even because of Npower registration, these offices should be opened. A lot of unemployed youths cannot be registered because of lack of government offered IDs.
If you are going through the same thing please comment and appeal to mods to send this to fp. I pray they open soon.
Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by thankmyGod(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Check any of the banks in your town. That's where their staff are currently attending to people. Sorry for the stress. I wish you success in your Npower application. Note: I'm not a staff of NIMC. Take care

2 Likes

Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by KingDonPablo: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
thankmyGod:
Check any of the banks in your town. That's where their staff are currently attending to people. Sorry for the stress. I wish you success in your Npower application. Note: I'm not a staff of NIMC. Take care
thanks bro. I had no idea. God bless you
Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by richard870(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2020
I have tried it, it didn't work. They would tell you the portal has been temporarily suspended.

1 Like

Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2020
Why do we like to procrastinate in this country, when I went to this NIMs two years ago, the place was empty. It took me less than 10 minutes to get the printout.

My advice when you are free, always go and get this things, Don't wait till you need it for something afterall, the thing is free.

Since the lockdown being eased, probably by next week

2 Likes

Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by KingDonPablo: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Why do we like to procrastinate in this country, when I went to this NIMs two years ago, the place was empty. It took me less than 10 minutes to get the printout.

My advice when you are free, always go and get this things, Don't wait till you need it for something afterall, the thing is free.

Since the lockdown being eased, probably by next week

thanks bro. I didn't see the need because I had my voter card.
Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
KingDonPablo:
thanks bro. I didn't see the need because I had my voter card.

You can use ur voter card card for anything that NIMs can be used for. Even Npower

Voters card/NIM/Drivers license/International passport can all be used
Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by KingDonPablo: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
SpecialAgent:

You can use ur voter card card for anything that NIMs can be used for. Even Npower

Voters card/NIM/Drivers license/International passport can all be used
yes. But I lost my wallet with voter card in it a few weeks ago
Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
KingDonPablo:
yes. But I lost my wallet with voter card in it a few weeks ago

So sorry, maybe you can try this way to check ur VIN
https://voters.inecnigeria.org

or

You can do a driver's license at FRSC office in ur state, cost around 5~6k
Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by KingDonPablo: 6:08am On Jul 02, 2020
SpecialAgent:

or

thanks a lot bro
Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by Filly3(f): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2020
SpecialAgent:

or

Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by Filly3(f): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks a lot....
Re: Appeal For NIMC To Reopen Her Offices by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
You are welcome
grin Good luck to you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Pegasus Enterprise Limited / How To Apply For Tsb Recruitment 2021 |check Shortlisted Candidates / I Need Decent Cook Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.