Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko (7268 Views)

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Mstick:
Ta gbafuo! See this hungry clown. Prove your wife wrong! Send money to your perpetually pregnant wife and your son.

grin

BTW this your wife's account number send that your millions to her.
6230077675, Fidelity Bank, A Beni C.

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Ulunne777:

Jesu! That girl needs to undergo hysterectomy. Someone that almost died in the maternity if not for mam complete..y and others. That's her 4th child for 3 different men. I don't think this one is for tydi cos he claims he's in Dubai.

Haa nawaa. To think I was pitying her.

Wow the height of it. What should I call this one now? why would u both decide to involve me over stuffs dat isnt my business why? Please he without a sin should cast d stone first. What is all this bikonu? Did I in anyway sort for your pity? So cause you feel you are happily married, we that are not should dive into the red sea? U disgust Me and make me sick!
Next time as a matured lady that you claim to be, learn how to tackle issues with people you are having them with and dont look for who to drag into it just to crown yourself Mrs Goody goody, nobody asked you for pity! Keep it for yourself and your entire family at large! What rubbish! Whilst I was suffering, where you feeding me? Or are you the person feeding me now? Please you and Mstick should carry your busybodies elsewhere and hate on who is hating you people dont involve me again.

Gosh! And to think this moniker actually kept me away from him for over 2years now and counting, but you two foolish adults had to tell on me. What's this nonsense! Fvck the both of you and the happiness you both ever seek in this life! Damn it!

2 Likes

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Mstick:
See this drug addicted, slum dwelling, abuser, deadbeat, low lifer asking if someone is mad. It's true what they say about the internet, it gives weak ass fools like you a voice.

See their story here. Although his clown wife claims it's "fiction" but those that were active on health section when both of them came to disgrace themselves online know it's real.
https://www.nairaland.com/4353398/handsome-devil-know

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Wow the height of it. What should I call this one now? why would u both decide to involve me over stuffs dat isnt my business why? Please he without a sin should cast d stone first. What is all this bikonu? Did I in anyway sort for your pity? So cause you feel you are happily married, we that are not should dive into the red sea? U disgust Me and make me sick!
Next time as a matured lady that you claim to be, learn how to tackle issues with people you are having them with and dont look for who to drag into it just to crown yourself Mrs Goody goody, nobody asked you for pity! Keep it for yourself and your entire family at large! What rubbish! Whilst I was suffering, where you feeding me? Or are you the person feeding me now? Please you and Mstick should carry your busybodies elsewhere and hate on who is hating you people dont involve me again.

Gosh! And to think this moniker actually kept me away from him for over 2years now and counting, but you two foolish adults had to tell on me. What's this nonsense! Fvck the both of you and the happiness you both ever seek in this life! Damn it!

Nne pity yourself. I never mentioned you here so what's ur fuss? And how do you know I wasn't among those who helped you that day you were in labor?No too much talk jare.

Face ur fears that's how you get healed. He won't do nada. Peace
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 5:23am On Jul 02, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:

My woman, my wife. Honeym. I accept to have done you wrong a count less times,I owe to that. And sincerely from my innermost heart I'm sorry. to err is human but to forgive is divine. I know you have a tender spot in your heart to always have me there and You're the mother to my kids and that I respect you for it. Together we've always been happy(cwc) and together we'd stay happy. I told you never to trust friends (people) but family. Every thing happens for reason, and this too knowing your other moniker happened for a reason too, I guess I'll be uttermost careful now online knowing big mama is watching and wouldn't want to get on her bad side, hence testing her hot rod. Take care. I Love you

1 Like

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Ok first off I saw your initial mention so there wasn't any need editing it.

You want to know who gave me you details?! No one did but you. After all you aren't important in the grand scheme of things, just a one second search on this forum showed YOU, you know what they say about leopards and spots.

You're running your mouth saying nobody's feeding you, forgetting that we sent you help in your lowest and YOU still went back to your usual after all according to you nobody's above mistake.

If your husband couldn't figure out this your new moniker that means he's dumber than I thought he was because it took me 0.1 second to find it.

It's shameful and painful that you're still posting your a/c number online and you still got pregnant for the same person you claimed abused you, I am saying claimed because I would never believe any word that comes out your mouth.

You're very very stupîd but that has been known since 2017, a young girl opening her legs to every man that says hello, Fuçk you too since you want to be crass and if you feel your words have so much power pray yourself out of your own hand created stupidity.

You're a disgrace and a clown. After all the advice. Hopeless slút.

Don't ever send me a PM again, whatever nonsense you've to say, say it here.

Cheap asssssssss

CC: Sapphireprincex
And p.s since your husband is now a millionaire you need to stop begging and leave the handouts for those who genuinely need help.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2020
You told her not to trust friends, Toshiba nobody wants to be friends with your wife. I wouldn't even be comfortable having her around my pets talk less of my family.

You and your wife brought your story to nairaland now you want to act as if it's a secret.

Please everyone can search her former moniker and see all this, it's no SECRET!

Women with their own issues contributed both financially and emotionally to her and still she's still in the SAME level 3 years later.

GTFOH clowns.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Mstick:
You told her not to trust friends, Toshiba nobody wants to be friends with your wife. I wouldn't even be comfortable having her around my pets talk less of my family.

You and your wife brought your story to nairaland now you want to act as if it's a secret.

Please everyone can search her former moniker and see all this, it's no SECRET!

Women with their own issues contributed both financially and emotionally to her and still she's still in the SAME level 3 years later.

GTFOH clowns.

She's irredeemable at this stage. Let's leave their matter jare.
Did you see she was still telling me fu.. Ck you grin.

I pray this time around it gets on well for you ppl and safe delivery in Addy.

Back to preggy thread even when I have hung my booth. wink
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2020
tydi:

My woman, my wife. Honeym. I accept to have done you wrong a count less times,I owe to that. And sincerely from my innermost heart I'm sorry. to err is human but to forgive is divine. I know you have a tender spot in your heart to always have me there and You're the mother to my kids and that I respect you for it. Together we've always been happy(cwc) and together we'd stay happy. I told you never to trust friends (people) but family. Every thing happens for reason, and this too knowing your other moniker happened for a reason too, I guess I'll be uttermost careful now online knowing big mama is watching and wouldn't want to get on her bad side, hence testing her hot rod. Take care. I Love you

Friends were her support when you left her high and dry.
You should go back to preggy thread and apologize to us.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2020
I saw it now after all Fuçk is the only thing she knows.

Congratulations on your new pregnancy madam, since your husband is "Dubai" hope he will be paying for a hospital this time around.

Ulunne777:

She's irredeemable at this stage. Let's leave their matter jare.
Did you see she was still telling me fu.. Ck you grin.

I pray this time around it gets on well for you ppl and safe delivery in Addy.

Back to preggy thread even when I have hung my booth. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year / Living The Celebrity Lifestyle / Laura Ikeji Husband Was Seen Picking From Dustbins In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.