Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/07/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/07/2020 (121 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/07/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, July 1, 2020) -

*Watch Your Words at all Times 1*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for Your covenant of protection over my life and destiny.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace to control my utterances, in order not to divulge my secrets to those who will use them against me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the patience and self control, to allow my testimonies to be complete before sharing them publicly, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, help me to desist from sharing personal details and information about myself and loved ones on the social media, that the enemies may not use them against me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me to keep the door of my mouth and to bridle my tongue at all times, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, I give up my rights to anger, today; please, give me the grace to control my emotions and utterances, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me not to make rash promises, in my unguarded moments, of joy or victory, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me wisdom to know what to say and what not to say at all times, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and give him total and resounding victory over all his adversaries, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name

Happy New Month!

(1) (Reply)

When Prayer Fails, Try Praise / What Determines Testimonies - Pt 3 / Not Taking Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.