Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media (19637 Views)

Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal / Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement / APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by maupe: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
By Romanus Ugwu
Abuja, Nigeria
June 30, 2020

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has denied insinuations that its Caretaker Committee has released any form of zoning arrangement for the proposed Extra-Ordinary National Convention.

In a statement issued by the party’s Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, the committee pointed out that it will notify party members if there is a need for such an arrangement.

Titled “Purported zoning arrangement for planned APC National Convention is fake”, the statement read:
‘A purported zoning arrangement for the planned National Convention of the APC which has gone viral in the social media is fake.

‘Party members, supporters, stakeholders and indeed the general public are advised to disregard the fake news. The inaugural meeting of the Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee (CEONCPC) which held at the APC National Secretariat on Monday did not discuss or issue the fake zoning arrangement for the planned National Convention.

‘If and when a zoning arrangement is made for the planned National Convention, it will be officially communicated and publicised. Below are highlights of Monday’s Inaugural meeting of the Committee: The meeting unanimously adopted a six-point working document aimed at repositioning the party.

‘Members also renewed their commitment to work as a family in the interest of the party and appealed to all leaders and members to give full cooperation to the Committee in the discharge of its duties/mandate.

‘The meeting also approved the composition of the following Committees: Edo State Governorship National Campaign Council Consultation/Reconciliation Committees for Edo and Ondo States ahead of the forthcoming governorship elections.’

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/national-convention-apc-dismisses-purported-zoning-arrangement/

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by supercase1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Naso animals on agbada will dismiss and technically deny anything grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by AroleOduduwa2: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Apc is a party of rogue and narcissist, they can never honor agreement

Party that denies all their campaign promises

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
A better Nigeria is all we want.

Not all these brouhaha.

God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by betterman22(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good for them
Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by EyezofGod120: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
wink how this news take reduce the price of garri na

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by doggedfighter(f): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
They are either denying or dismissing.

What a party !!
Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by blackboy2star(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
APC is a sinking ship if the house is not put in order...

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
The Tax Collectors are the one responsible

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by BlackfireX: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Walahi the north knows how to press SW mumu bottom.

Heart attack

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by betterman22(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Apc is a party of rogue and narcissist, they can never honor agreement

Party that denies all their campaign promises
Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Useless party that have divided the country. Their end is near!
Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by Zuriel23: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by Baloranking(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020

Some were already jubilating

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by gkjngh: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
(1): 7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN (4th Batch)
• Commencement Date: 6th -12th July,2020.
• Training Method: WhatsApp and Anydesk
• Requirements: WhatsApp and System

(2): DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN BE MAKING ATLEAST ₦21,000 WEEKLY WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
Check my Signature for more details
Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by noble71(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Which zoning? When Baba is coming for third term grin
Our rubber stamp Senate will approve it. undecided

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your ETHEREUM with us.

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by SATANNIST: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
AdeolaB:
Good evening guy's. This would come as scam but it's not. I'm weak and broken and tired and frustrated but not given up. I know this is none of anyone's business but please if you can help me with even 500 to feed I would be happy. I haven't had a meal since yesterday and today is almost gone and no hope. This is no scam but i won't blame anyone if they think so.
an u have money for data[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]i even saw someone calling u mam, meaning you be girl. see i never fucck for 1 month, can u help me and i help u

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by salbis(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
You can't expect anything good from bunch of liars. Our politicians have perfected the art of laying without any iota of respect for her citizens.
Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by Bighead9: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
PDP and propaganda. APC is now Africa's biggest party. No matter what PDP do, Nigerians are solidly behind APC.

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by SimSify(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
I sorry sorry ooo..
I sorry for Nigerians.

I sorry sorry ooo..
I sorry for Africans..

Las.. Las we all go dey alright..

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by Joefat: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is how it always started. Whenever you hear gone are does days..
Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by MsAllison(f): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
avanjo people sha
Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by nairavsdollars(f): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Where is our national leader?

Re: APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media by itsIYKE(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hjj

Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves / Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? / Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos)