Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match (832 Views)

Ondo SSG Princess Odu In Shouting Match With Governor Aiyedatiwa During Cabinet / BREAKING: Tension Mounts Over Tinubu's Health As Keyamo Shares Old Videos / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by Emedu(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
There was a mild drama on Tuesday in the Senate as the Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo, engaged in a shouting match with the Senate Committee on Labour and Employment and Productivity and those of the House of Representatives over innovative public works job creation programme meant to create 774,000 unskilled jobs.

Trouble started when the Minister was accused of lopsidedness in the process of recruitment of the 774,000 persons across the country’s 774 local government areas.

The lawmakers accused Keyamo of failure to carry them along.

After Keyamo was accused of lopsidedness in the process of the recruitment, the lawmakers called for a closed-door session.

But the Minister said he was invited for public hearing and not closed door meeting, adding that he will not say anything unless there is media presence.

Keyamo, while briefing the newsmen after he was walked out the Committee Room, accused the lawmakers of planning to hijack the process of recruitment.

According to him: “They started mounting pressure to me to bring those that will be recruited from state to state.

“They want to me tell them how the programme will be done from state to state.

“I said you can’t direct me how to do that because that is taking over the power of the President (Muhammadu Buhari).

“You can’t accuse me of lopsidedness issue publicly and close the door.

“I did not insult them.

“I only insisted that we should do it publicly.

“They want to direct me on how to do it.

“They can’t direct me.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgtN4rLR1U

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-video-photos-as-keyamo-senators-reps-engage-in-shouting-match/

Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by doggedfighter(f): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Seems Keyamo is finally remembering Gani fawehwmi. Albeit after enriching himself.

It's not too late to do the right thing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by serverconnect(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bunch of jokers in the two chambers. This is how they hijack npower batch C.

Keyamo is waking up from slumber, mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by Golan007: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
The senators want to corner the programme for themselves despite not being an act of parliament.
Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by Emedu(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Seems the allegations that National Assembly members are being given NPOWER slots might be true

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by micfoley: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hmmmm, Keyamo take it easy o!

Buhari will also be shocked by this!
Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by agulion: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
That why is called zoo
Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Keyamo na Warri boy na

The Keyamo in APC government is not the Keyamo i used to know.He is not suppose to be among those greedy elites, he is still still struggling with his real self.
Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by Rotimi2705: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
nice they are all bunch of liars don't give Dem chance they will place der thugs on s pay roll
Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by Rotimi2705: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
nice they are all bunch of liars don't give Dem chance they will place der thugs on d pay roll
Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by decatalyst(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hallowed House of rogues!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by Afolabimills(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thieves
Re: Breaking: Video, Photos As Keyamo, Senators, Reps Engage In Shouting Match by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2020

(1)

Why We Restored History To Our Schools - Osinbajo / Peaceful Atmosphere As Ujiogba Community Cast Vote In Support Of Ize Iyamu / Lagos By-election Results From Different Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.