Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,975 members, 7,838,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Akuapem Poloo Goes Nude Again For Son’s Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akuapem Poloo Goes Nude Again For Son’s Birthday (369 Views)

N40 Million Hair Model, Chika Lann Says She Goes Nude On Instagram / American Singer, Monica Denise, Goes Nude On Instagram / Man Goes Nude To Protest Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akuapem Poloo Goes Nude Again For Son’s Birthday by lagosmp3(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
The actress who’s turned her life around into entrepreneurship has long been associated with controversy. In recent times she has kept her name out of the news quite expertly, even declining to comment on feuds that were thrown her way.

It is however surprising, that the actress Rosemond Brown popularly known as Akuapem Poloo has on her son’s birthday, gone completely nude, she adds a beautiful message to her Instagram post as she celebrates the only way she knows how, controversially.

AgendaArena wishes Mudasir Muhammed Yakubu a happy Birthday along with her mother. Check out her Instagram post below;

Happy Birthday my son, Akuapem Polio’s nude wish to her son

I heard a so called mother posed nude with her 7-yr old son just to celebrate his birthday?

Why would a 7-yr old boy see the unclothedness of the mother? Does the mother think that boy doesn't have a photographic memory?

When I was 7, I was already in primary 4 & I could vividly remember so many things that happened at that my age. I wonder what would be going on in that boy's head & how he would process that memory while growing older.

Its easy to be a mother, but not all mothers are qualified to be a parent.

Re: Akuapem Poloo Goes Nude Again For Son’s Birthday by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Front page

(1) (Reply)

Juuldaam IELTS Academy / Imo State Government Scholarship Scheme 2020 / FG Announces School Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.