Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Training On Creative Ways To Make Different Designs - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Training On Creative Ways To Make Different Designs (149 Views)

Two Weeks Intensive Training On Wig Making Class Certification / One Week Training On Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning (hvac) In Ph / Virtual Training on CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training On Creative Ways To Make Different Designs by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
You can't become a professional graphic designer or creative designer
by paying little amount like 200,500 2000,4000,etc for people to teach you..
The bitter truth is most of them won't teach you well, they won't reveal some skills, methods, techniques to you..
I have two people who had fall into victims of such people..
Learn how to do
Graphic designs
Logo designs.
Photo realistic designs
Birthday designs
Animations (2D,3D,etc)
Photo retouching
Flyers
Digital marketing
Posters
Or any type of designs..

Only serious one that are interested to learn it professionally and that are willing to pay should message me on Facebook @ horpehmhipor orehorfeholuwarh ✅✌️

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing - EMERGENCY SCENE / Super Valid Exam Dumps Available At Affordable Price / Hello Please Kindly Help Me Fill This Survey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.