Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? (5245 Views)

Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? by Adiola(f): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Ahhh,, Why?

Lock down never end and tha palliative still never reach my side.

Oga governor, when i go get my eba and egusi nau? No die o. grin
here you can have it , ogbomosho mothers have received theirs

Re: Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? by BabbanBura(m): 6:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Their:

But, he is asking question or don't you understand sign again?

Punctuation mark you mean?
Re: Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 01, 2020
gentlestdude:
I wish sudden painful death on all Nigerian politicians and their useless families that can't advice them to do the right thing at least for once, always stealing looting acquiring causing pains to the common man.
No matter what , leave death out of it
We are all aggrieved by the state of the nation but wishing someone death is really bad
Re: Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? by ABlAstate: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Chef2000 aka ikpuchinonye1994, we need to know the whereabout of our governor?
Re: Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? by Ayed44: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Exclusive101:

@ the emboldened
No wonder they wanted atiku as their president. Sent fraudster Kalu Orji, Theodore Orji n Abaribe to the senate. Same people are waiting for the failure Ikpeazu to finish is miserable 8 yrs as governor so they can send him to the senate.

Yet same Igbos don't support criminals. I wonder if the meaning of criminals changes according to the delusion of any or every foolish igbo on NL.
Are u aware you are insulting the entire Igbo nation here?
Re: Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? by Ayed44: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2020
gentlestdude:
I wish sudden painful death on all Nigerian politicians and their useless families that can't advice them to do the right thing at least for once, always stealing looting acquiring causing pains to the common man.
You are wishing your fellow humans dead? Anyway, for ur information, God doesn't answer such prayers. It's better u go ahead and execute them by yourself.
Re: Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? by Scientists(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Abouwaza:
Don't wish or predict anyone dead Its bad
Your type is the reason why Africa will never rise and fight people in power
Re: Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? by able20(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2020
OP has Virus, please visit a nearest psychiatric hospital to you.
Early morning you posted rubbish, Abi naa carry over hunger
Re: Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? by SocialJustice: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Scientists:

Just look at Abia angry I went to Delta state, i then knew that Abia is truly in the hands of Devil Tufiakwa
Lol, there is little development in Delta state compared to the money being received. I have to commend Okowa for building roads though. Roads I never thought I will see materialise have been done and work is going on in this rainy season.
Re: Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? by KingMack(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Scientists:

Oga abeg no ban me.

If you have been to Abia state (Aba) and then visit states like Enugu, Akwa Ibom, even seeing pictures feom Kaduna, you go vex pass me.

Abia state is a very useless state run by this stupid governor. Salaries are never paid I beg mk I prepare to comot here I no fit shout!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sinachi Ugwuonye-Okechukwu Denies Consent To NSPF's Open Letter To Ugwuanyi / Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima / Unmasking The Lies That Igbos Dominated Ex-President Jonathan’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.