Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Truth About Sicknesses And Other Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Sicknesses And Other Problems (177 Views)

Can Other Gods Heal Sicknesses And Diseases As Jesus Christ Does? / All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! / All Sicknesses And Diseases Shall Be Healed Tonight In The Name Of Jesus Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Sicknesses And Other Problems by davidinchrist(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
There is a GREAT deal of "deception" in the World about common problems or disturbing issues we get as visitors on Earth. From sicknesses to financial issues, joblessness, discontentment with one's standard of living leading to low self-esteem; MURMURING and COMPLAINING to God, Government, Religious leaders, other people around; and even to the devil too.

From experience through God's grace in Jesus, I'll share some major things that will help THOSE that really need this. Although, it might OFFEND MANY, especially branded Church People/Pastors and even some Medical experts perhaps, WHO DON'T LOVE the Truth in Christ.

Well, my goal is to HELP people, NOT TO PLEASE people: NOT for "likes" nor "positive comments". In fact, I would be rather disturbed if I get too much "likes" or positive comments: Jesus didn't get much, but MORE of insults, persecutions, false accusations, and many other DEADLY STONES before he finally got KILLED by the collaboration of Political and Religious Men of his time.

That said, now, since the fall Man in Eden, problems of all kinds have become inevitable. To avoid problems, we've got live Holy, Die and GO TO HEAVEN where there is NO PROBLEM but the Glory of God: NO problems in HEAVEN; MIXTURES of blessings and problems on EARTH; and the WORST problems or troubles in HELL.

Some religious people and even Pastors/Prophets say if you have faith, pay your tithes and other DUES, etc., you won't have troubles in life. That's a Big Lie to attract people and build Mega Churches of Men. Jesus himself and his apostles had GREATER FAITH and had GREATER troubles same time; and did say:

John 16:33 KJV
... In the WORLD ye SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION: but be of good cheer; I have OVERCOME the world.

And Paul did say:

2 Timothy 3:12 KJV
Yea, AND ALL that will LIVE GODLY in Christ Jesus SHALL SUFFER "persecution".

Acts 14:22 KJV
... we must through MUCH TRIBULATION "enter" into the kingdom of God.

These Lies are very common with False Grace, Prosperity--Health&Wealth gospel. From believing that the Rapture will take place before the Great tribulation to believing that one should not have any problem at ALL (as if their LOVE of Money and Popularity are not GREATER problems already). However, the SOLUTION is to always pray, OBEY Jesus according to Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and to trust in God for grace to "endure or overcome" anything He ALLOWS from Men or the devil:

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do ALL THINGS through Christ which STRENGTHENETH me.

Briefly About Sickness:
Yes, Jesus can HEAL ALL sicknesses, and if we are living in obedience to his Words, we should pray by faith when we get sick. But the truth is HE doesn't heal everyone like it's preached by MANY "great" Pastors/Prophets in Churches or at Crusades. We can't put God in a box by quoting some positive or soothing verses, and not consider others that seem not.

Sometimes, God allows all kinds of problems including sicknesses (remember Job, Paul, etc) to discipline, correct and PERFECT his OWN:

Heb.12.6 - For the Lord DISCIPLINES those He LOVES, and he PUNISHES those he ACCEPTS as his CHILDREN." (Are you His?)

2Cor.12.8 - Three different times I begged the Lord to TAKE IT AWAY.

2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV
And he said unto me, My Grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made PERFECT in weakness. (Grace is better)

So we are to trust NOT in Men: Pastors or Prophets, Doctors or Drugs (could be used but NOT trusted), Magicians, Soothsayers, the government (to be respected but NOT trusted); BUT in Jesus, if we Love and OBEY him. Otherwise, we would be thoroughly DECEIVED by Men, especially the Religious ones of this End time.

Jesus said we shouldn't WORRY: the Father CARES greatly, he allows a Certain Measure of TROUBLE each day, though.

Matt.6.34 - "So don't WORRY about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its OWN WORRIES. Today's TROUBLE is "enough" FOR TODAY.

So, we should ask for solution or healing from Jesus, and if He doesn't answer the way we want, we should ask and GET GRACE to overcome SINS and evil: which is FAR BETTER.

Matthew 11:6 KJV
And BLESSED is he , whosoever SHALL NOT be "offended" in me.

May the Lord Jesus bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Sicknesses And Other Problems by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Finally God gave us a brain and commanded us to DOMINATE the earth with all the sickness and all, only lazy people look for shortcuts

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Sicknesses And Other Problems by davidinchrist(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2020
2Cor.12.8 - THREE different times I begged the Lord to TAKE IT AWAY.

2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV
And he said unto me, My Grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made PERFECT in weakness.

(And Grace is MUCH better, even if he's chooses to answer differently)
Re: The Truth About Sicknesses And Other Problems by davidinchrist(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Matt.6.34 - "So don't WORRY about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its OWN WORRIES. Today's TROUBLE is "enough" FOR TODAY.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Religion!!! (video) / Reno Omokri Says Tithe Can Be Used To Buy Alcohol / Christian Blogs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.