Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Buy Genuine Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Genuine Product (221 Views)

How To Buy Genuine Diamond Or Gold In Nigeria / Buy Genuine Passport Online / Buy Genuine Land/build Around Akobo Ibadan And Pay For 6months, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Genuine Product by jassson68: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Why waste your money on less quality product. Buying products that have a bad value is not worth it. Connect with me, and you won't regret buying from me.

My products are made with quality material. They are imported directly from the producers, and they are not stored for long because of the high demand on the product I sell.

I sell clothes, shoes, watch, stomach trimmer and so on, at affordable price and also negotiable. There is no fixed price for all my product.

If you are buying to resell you won't regret patronising me.
Contact me on 08145647420 WhatsApp only

(1) (Reply)

Who Has 10k+ Instagram Page For Sale? / You Can Be Making Not Less That N800 Daily With This Phone Gadget Based Platform / Available Footwear's At Wholesale And Retail Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.