Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. (2137 Views)

Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Entrance Exams Result Is Out! / Obafemi Awolowo University Pre-degree Entrance Exams Updates! / Unilag Dli Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. by copyandpaste: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
This is to inform all those who aply for DLI UNILAG that the exams has been shifted 2 wed 16. of feb 2011.
Re: Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. by DrEkehnde(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. by elrony(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
do i have to print the online form?, cos after registering i clicked submit and everythin disappeared, only msg i got, was , 'online application was successful',
Re: Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. by DrEkehnde(m): 5:49am On Feb 02, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late

GET ADMITTED INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE
, WITH UNIVERSAL U GET:
>SPECIAL POSTJAMB TUTORIAL
>UP TO DATE POSTJAMB PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ( SOFT & HARD COPY)
>FREE SMS UPDATE ON YOUR UNIVERSITY
>FREE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE PERIOD OF YOUR REGISTRATION, EXAMINATION AND ADMISSION
>GUARANTEED ADMISSION ASSISTANCE/CONNECTIONS
Re: Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. by copyandpaste: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2011
@Elrony when u're ready 2submit, they will do it for u at DLI. and bware of those that call themselves jobless lecturure's that assist for admission. No lecturer i repeat no train Acedemics wuld advert himself while they are busy with students in class and research work. Go thier by urself and xplian urself.
Am also a student thier and i work in UNILAG dont let the so call Fake Lecturer dube u.
Re: Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. by shynne(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2011
@Elrony when u're ready 2submit, they will do it for u at DLI. and bware of those that call themselves jobless lecturure's that assist for admission. No lecturer i repeat no train Acedemics wuld advert himself while they are busy with students in class and research work. Go thier by urself and xplian urself.
Am also a student thier and i work in UNILAG dont let the so call Fake Lecturer dube u.

YES OO, don't be deceived by these so called lazy lecturers who are suppose to be in class lecturing or engaged in research works,put adverts on net that they help students with admission.ITS A LIE. No lecturer, irepeat, No trained lecturer will advertise him/herself as admission consultants. There tutorial centers that does that or come to unilag urself and see things the way its been done.
Re: Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. by sojay(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2011
@copy and paste,
Pls can i still apply/obtain the form? I just got into Lagos and have not got the information earlier. Pls kindly assist.
Thank you.
Re: Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. by copyandpaste: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
Yah, d form is still on.u can get it from eko bank,Unilag book shop,and UBA UNILAG Branch. but i think it will be closing soon.
Re: Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011. by elrony(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2011
thnx man @ copy and paste, thnx sojay

(1) (Reply)

When Will Neco 2011/2012 Result Be Released / 19 Year Old Emerges Best Pupil In Waec / JUPEB Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.