Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nairaland Revival Fest 2020. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Revival Fest 2020. (151 Views)

A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! / Church To Spend N4.85 Billion On Evangelism, Revival / Easter: A Supposed Time Of Spiritual Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Revival Fest 2020. by ActsoftheGospel: 2:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Good morning to everyone.
I salute you all in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. There will be an online revival here on Nairaland this month(date to be announced soon).
Pending the time, there will be a daily prophetic activities on this thread. I implore us all to prepare our hearts with Faith in God for divine encounters.

NB: Nobody will be asking anyone for financial assistance/offering unless the giver has been led to do so. This thread is strictly for proclaiming the Gospel of Christ and for prayers.

God has laid it upon my heart to open a thread on this forum to prove to all and sundry that He is not confined to a building. Whether we are in our homes or in the church, we can fellowship with him and expect miracle, signs and wonders.
This thread shall be flooded with testimonies of salvation, healing, deliverance and restoration of God's blessings. All you need to bring along is your faith.

You can always drop your prayer points/testimonies here or send a pm.
We are also open for counselling.
Nobody will/should ask you for a dime. Salvation is free. Healing and deliverance is free!

Come with your problems and burdens and God shall deliver you in Jesus name.
We declare this thread open in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

God bless you all as you commune in His Presence.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Revival Fest 2020. by hakeem4(m): 3:31am On Jul 01, 2020
Abeg I’m bringing all the blind beggars in my street for this revival

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Revival Fest 2020. by madprophet(m): 3:54am On Jul 01, 2020
Interesting....

Am in for this

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Revival Fest 2020. by MJBOLT: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2020
the nairaland miracles and testimonies jesusjnr promised us last year did not happen maybe your own god will be different.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Revival Fest 2020. by ActsoftheGospel: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
the nairaland miracles and testimonies jesusjnr promised us last year did not happen maybe your own god will be different.
You're invited to the feast sir.
God bless you.
Re: Nairaland Revival Fest 2020. by ActsoftheGospel: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2020
Prophetic Word for today:
This is a word for a specific person today.
*Isaiah 55vs 1-3
Come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters;
and you who have no money,
come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost.
2 Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and you will delight in the richest of fare.
3 Give ear and come to me;
listen, that you may live.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David.

*Ezekiel 39: 17-20
17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.

19 And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.

20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord God.

* John 7:37-39
37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Prayer point: Father in the name of Jesus, I have heard your call and I have heed your call. Blessed Jesus, I open myself to the abundance of your kingdom today in Jesus name. Amen.

Don't forget to drop your prayer points/questions.
God bless you all.
Happy New Month.
Re: Nairaland Revival Fest 2020. by ActsoftheGospel: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
You work in First Bank, wore lemon and black to work today. Infact it was a three pieces suit. Kindly notify here or send pm pls.

(1) (Reply)

July Divine Encounter 2020: Rccg's Pastor Adeboye Releases Prayer Points / Odm / Understanding God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.