Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th (2175 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Ayden Young, Adunni Ade's Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Made4naijalove: 3:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Controversial Petit Nollywood actress of Ghana origin and socialite, Akuapem Poloo has reacted after her viral indecent photo.

The actress has earlier shared a photo of her squatted unclad in front of her 7-year-old son.
The photo has courted public outrage as many people regard it as an abuse to the innocent boy.

Following that, Akuapem Poloo has been invited by The CID as Children’s Right Group expressed disdain about the indecent photo.

Akuapem Poloo has finally reacted to the incident. According to her, she meant to carry out a message in an artistic form that Children must not shy away from covering their parents unclothedness – no matter what it takes, they should defend and stand by their parents.

She also added that she still baths with her 7-year-old son; she baths him before she baths so both of them go the bathroom together.

She has, however, said sorry for her actions and any negative impact it has caused.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udG2th2ZU3I

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Made4naijalove: 3:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 01, 2020
Most people only think with one hemisphere of the brain. Fine you want to pass a message. Not even an important message. Not even a message anyone solicited for. A totally useless message at that. But then after thinking of how to go about it common sense did not let you ask yourself how the public will view your dumb message. At the end of it all we will not even remember the message but that a foolish woman once posed naked in front of her son. Now the poor boy will develop the curiosity of what other women look like naked. Not forgetting that he can see you naked and not feel thing but his curious mind will imagine other women and that young pri.ck will stand.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Bola146(f): 3:26am On Jul 01, 2020
What was she thinking when she wanted to post it Iranu undecided
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by GraGra247(m): 4:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Satanist. One day she'll tell us its an art to sleep with her own son. Why is the world not outraged at this obvious high level child abuse.

She's even bold to mention that she bathes with her own son naked.

The govt should withdraw that child from her care forever.

1 Like

Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by exposition: 5:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Dumb!

1 Like

Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Ghana left patient!
All have brains but only a few can reason!

Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2020
As per bathing in the same bathroom with the child, 98% if not all mothers are guilty of that when there's no one at close range or your apartment is not a private one.
We have heard of cases where children were stolen when the mothers went to the bathroom.
Children are very fast when it comes to committing atrocities, those who don't put them in the bathroom, give them seats and open down the door so they can monitor the child. A child can go and manipulate a wire, gas cooker, open and spills hot foods before your arrival, it doesn't take them more than one minute when no one is watching.
What about going to camp with your kids, you can't keep them out of your ranges.
Some women take long before getting children, some single mothers with an only child, some after miscarriages and CS, such don't take risks of leaving children out of ranges.
It is part of motherhood that mothers don't read meaning into.

But honestly, it MUST have age limit!
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Made4naijalove: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by phemmyfour: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2020
She also added that she still baths with her 7-year-old son; she baths him before she baths so both of them go the bathroom together.

Wrong move!

She's abusing the child mentally and emotionally
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2020
Mothers go naked in front of their children. Its normal
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2020
He is still a small boy oh. His mind is not dirty yet like that of adults
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Onyi22(f): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2020
Wailers will start wailing
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Made4naijalove: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by nickvanilla(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
He is still a small boy oh. His mind is not dirty yet like that of adults

Read what you wrote again. That boy doesn't even look comfortable. 7 years is still a small boy until he'll start getting erections from his Mum's unclothedness. Na one day e go start.
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2020
nickvanilla:

Read what you wrote again. That boy doesn't even look comfortable. 7 years is still a small boy until he'll start getting erections from his Mum's unclothedness. Na one day e go start.
not all people feel that way. To him, it may just be like nothing. As for me, both men and women naked themselves in front of me and i feel nothing if i don't want to feel. I have seen my brothers and parents naked and i can even vomit to feel those type of things. I only feel things for people I'm attracted to..
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by nickvanilla(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
not all people feel that way. To him, it may just be like nothing. As for me, both men and women naked themselves in front of me and i feel nothing if i don't want to feel. I have seen my brothers and parents naked and i can even vomit to feel those type of things. I only feel things for people I'm attracted to..

You're talking about yourself. Not everyone is the same.
Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
nickvanilla:

but i agree what that woman did is immoral. All these wannabe sexy girls even in front of their kids? What is she trying to proove? That he got a sexy mom. Abeg make she go sit down.

1 Like

Re: Actress Akuapem Poloo Reveals After Being Dragged For Posing Naked For Son’s 7th by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
nickvanilla:

the reason why all these women like showing off their nudes is because of the way men are always praising their bodies, as if they never see woman before. If only men can ignore them when they put indecent pics like this, shame will make them stop.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Know You’re Sad I Wasn’t Jailed For 10 Years” - Hushpuppi Photographer, OK / "I Made £100,000 (N54million) Reselling Wizkid O2 Tickets" Man Says. / Trouble On Twitter As A Fly Was Caged In An Ozubulu Man’s Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.