Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling (16139 Views)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / Anambra To Punish Teachers Flogging Pupils For Speaking Igbo / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Hahaha

This Sanwo olu is becoming invalid.

Leave him undecided all he does is issue press conference upandan

Lagos is fast becoming a dump site again

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by frankmoney(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Imagine the rubbish
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Kennyolawumi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
They have succeeded in turning covid19 to business as usual. Imagine distributing 10k radio. Sigh
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by my2chains(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measures!

Your cups shall flow unimaniginably well!

Op you shall live a ripe fruitfull old age,
your life is blessed

peace!
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Lastcardman(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
This people always venture into projects that will not be successful, but rather waste funds at the end of the day and enrich their own pockets. They just think of something to do to chop this money sha.... God help us...

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by ayenale1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
They should not forget to provide the battery o

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by bobntu: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Person don land beta contract1
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by kzubyar(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolseas:
Instead of radios, why not provide the necessary facilities in the school premises to enable pupils resume. Hand sanitisers, liquid soap, water tanks, fumigate the school premises, purchase face masks for both pupils and teachers etc...

I wonder how these politicians reason.
they reasons with armpit

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Takeitbacknow: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by erifeoluwasimi(f): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
landforeast:
When you approach them with nice ideas they won't buy into it. Why not partner with Tech Company to build a distant learning App that will be integrated into a smart device. Distribute this device to the student. This will not only help them during this period but for future purposes. Some will spoil their radio the same day
Lagos State just ended a month training of teachers on use of Microsoft teams for remote learning. I guess it will be put in use soonest
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by flexzy001: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice move
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by earnit1: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
for what
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by RealEzee(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
landforeast:
When you approach them with nice ideas they won't buy into it. Why not partner with Tech Company to build a distant learning App that will be integrated into a smart device. Distribute this device to the student. This will not only help them during this period but for future purposes. Some will spoil their radio the same day
and they can still loot but still provide quality service na.
Y these pple no dey reason like Dat, if u must thief our money at least do something way we go follow clap hand for u kwa

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Minjim: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
I give up on us !

Other countries are funding ways to reduce cost of testing. Senegal I testing for $1 Nigeria is testing for 40k.
Other countries are investing in vaccines and medicines, the palliatives the govt shared didn't get to anyone I know

The only solution our govt have is Lockdown, nothing more.
Just lockdown. For how long do you think common people can survive that
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by facal892: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
My Boy pal makes $seventy five/hour on net. he has been job less for six months. However he earns$16453 genuinely working at the internet for some hours. Immediately join from the source……HERE:::::>>>> Read More
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
The first most important rubbish I see Lagos doing this year.
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Revolva(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na radio now de reign o abeg make I start to de import mini radio oo Kai aboki way na be d way
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by dewuyiebun: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Hahaha

Another looting loading.

This Sanwo olu is becoming invalid.

Radio for what?Imagine a kid leaving his football or turning off Nickelodeon to go and listen to radio.This distant learning won't work.
definitely won't work
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by edoairways: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolseas:
Instead of radios, why not provide the necessary facilities in the school premises to enable pupils resume. Hand sanitisers, liquid soap, water tanks, fumigate the school premises, purchase face masks for both pupils and teachers etc...

I wonder how these politicians reason.
Even if these are there, wouldn't those kids play together?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by sulaak(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
In the age of the Internet, Nigeria is distributing radio to school children. cry

Sell the hundred's of private Airplane's owned by corrupt politicians and fund broadband infrastructure.
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by edoairways: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
BlackSpanner:
How can you use radio to teach mathematics? Topics like Simultaneous equations, Statistics, Binary numbers. Just to mention a few grin grin
Television or iPad would have been better

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by dozieinspired: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Why not a laptop, at least they can develop themselves with that instead of a radio that would still spoil in the next 6-12 months

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Chukstanley(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
rubbish idea.... everyone has radio now..thanks to handsets
this is another avenue for looting
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by abidem4real: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin grin grin grin
Most of these our political office holders were born with silver spoons in their mouths and hence they know little or nothing about the downtrodden; how they feel and so many other things like that. That's why most of the government policies are anti-poor people and meaningless because I don't know how this radio of a thing will be beneficial for children who have to struggle along with their parents here and there to make ends meat everyday. They should just fashion out ways by which this virus can be abated and cured so we can be back to our old normal.
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by bennie1980(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Our government will never cease to amaze me through their ignorance. I think instead of procuring 10,000 radio sets, they could have asked the ministry of education to launch educational portal at much lesser cost and enable it such that you do not need data to access it. This apart from cost saving, will make learning more conducive for students as tutors can disseminate teaching materials easily
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
landforeast:
Do you think this is the US or UK or Russia or Japan? This is Nigeria one of the worst countries in the world bro, they will not do it they rather loot our children's generations and borrow so much money that our children cannot even pay it all in their lifetime.
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
sulaak:
In the age of the Internet, Nigeria is distributing radio to school children. cry

Sell the hundred's of private Airplane's owned by corrupt politicians and fund broadband infrastructure.
My brother. This country tire person.
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Tohsynetita1: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by fortran12: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
NLReposter:
Everything about our government is "To"

To do this
To do that

Frausters
I will like to see has done or just did , finished, completed. All the journalists too who hardly followup on stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students / 7 Reasons Why Studying Abroad Will Help You Land A Job / F C E, Abeokuta 2013/2014 Nce Program Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.