Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Does Free Mobile App's Make Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Does Free Mobile App's Make Money (275 Views)

Phenom App- Make Your Smartphone Earn Money / Are You Using Telegram App? Make Your Cool Cash From Home. / Rise A Legit App Make For Nigeria African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Free Mobile App's Make Money by Chicent(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2020
I have an idea of some mobile applications I want to launch, though I don't know how the coding's are being done. But I need an insight of how its been done and a possible reliable persons or company that can handle the App creation. Its a massive one and will go places. Your contributions and suggestions will be highly welcomed from well meaning Nairalander's. Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Does Free Mobile App's Make Money by tripplephi: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Chicent:
I have an idea of some mobile applications I want to launch, though I don't know how the coding's are being done. But I need an insight of how its been done and a possible reliable persons or company that can handle the App creation. Its a massive one and will go places. Your contributions and suggestions will be highly welcomed from well meaning Nairalander's. Thanks in anticipation

Don't venture into an area you barely understand... pls go and learn major things like adsense, adwords, admob, pay-per-view ads etc

Because having an app doesn't pay anyone unless they have one or more of these services there.

Don't venture into anything you can not spend years building. THERE IS NO QUICK FAST CASH IN OWNING AN APP.

1 Like

Re: How Does Free Mobile App's Make Money by thesicilian: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2020
You don't need to know everything about your business idea before you start. Just make sure you have the right amount of information, collaborate with the right people, and leave the complex technical issues to the professionals.

If you want to own a free app, you can still monetize it by selling ads, having the basic functions of the app for free and selling the premium functions for a token, or having in app purchases.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Invest Wisely And Securely / Amazing Affordable Wooden Flooring For Just N9500 At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.