Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Experience With OCHA BRIGADE Anambra State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With OCHA BRIGADE Anambra State (284 Views)

Ocha Bridge To Treat Corrupt Officer As Tout, Says MD Anere / Excitement As Army Guards Brigade Donates Solar Powered Borehole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With OCHA BRIGADE Anambra State by Covid19lockdown: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: My Experience With OCHA BRIGADE Anambra State by Covid19lockdown: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2020
eNigeriaOrg:
So you bribed an officer of the law. Lol

My brother those guys are willing to keep you there till night if nothing comes out from you. Those who don't have they seized all their phones and tell tell them to call friends, relatives and family.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With OCHA BRIGADE Anambra State by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2020
There's a law on the use of facemasks, but you broke it.
The police man took advantage of it, and reaped some money from you.
These 2 actions are wrong, but have nothing to do with whether the virus is real or not.

If you still don't believe it exists, they'll continue to take advantage of you.
It costs nothing to obey simple instructions.
Re: My Experience With OCHA BRIGADE Anambra State by seborrhic: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Covid19lockdown:
Good morning NLers.

Yesterday morning I stepped out of my house going to the church site by 9am. I totally forgot my face mark. Climbing the bridge at unizik junction... boom Ocha Brigade were there arresting people for not wearing face mask. I quickly use my handkerchief to cover my face. Lo and behold I was arrested.

The main gist.

Reaching their office, we were all locked up with a key in a room that has protector. We are many that was locked up in one small place.

I called the attention of one of them and explain to him that we were all arrested for not wearing face mask and not wearing it properly because of the spread of Covid19 yet you guys still pack all of us in one small room to still contact (Covid19) same thing you arest us for without maintaining social distance.

I called another officer there: oga una arrest us because we did not wear our face mask well. So I point at few of their staff to him who move around in their office without wearing face mask. Irony. I counted up to 10 staff without mask. Even people that sales in front of the entrance to their office did not wear it.

An officer came and start calling us one by one inside one office. I was told to bring 10k or risk going to prison for 6months for violating the state law. The person talking to me did not wear face mask. When I ask him why, he said am inside my office.

To cut the story short, I end up giving them 2k before they release me after spending 3hrs with them.

These are all the happenings going on at Ocha Brigade office in Agu-Awka office.

No wonder 50% of Nigeria including me don't believe there is Corona in Nigeria because people have messed the whole thing up and some feeding fat on it.
But if u had worn a facemask,that goes for a mere 100 or even 50 in some places,no one would have arrested you.
Simple instructions, Nigerians find it hard to obey.
In Dubai and some other countries,not wearing a facial covering can cost u 200k!
Next time learn to obey laws because you are putting people at health risk by not wearing one.
Re: My Experience With OCHA BRIGADE Anambra State by Covid19lockdown: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Next time learn to obey laws because you are putting people at health risk by not wearing one.
[/quote]

The same health risk am putting people is the same risk Ocha brigade could not avoid by packing all of us in one room without maintaining social distance. And you still want people to believe Nigeria is fighting covid19.

I am not justifying my action. I was wrong for not wearing it.

(1) (Reply)

Great Secret Behind Every Sexy Tummy And Perfect Hips / Natural Remedies For Erectile Dysfunction / Norland Health Care For Bad Breath, Mouth Ulcer, Mouth Odor, Tooth Aches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.