Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? (282 Views)

The Admission Of One Spouse To Paradise Does Not Necessarily Mean.... / The Root Causes Of Entering Hellfire And Paradise Are Four / Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? by tintingz(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2020
The concept of paradise sound enticing at first; living and enjoying for eternity but is it really a meaningful concept on a long run?

If you critically think deeply the idea of Muslims going to paradise to enjoy; having sex, drinking wine, milk and worshiping Allah for eternity leads to a purposeless, meaningless living and no values because there's "no ultimate purpose or goal", in fact it looks like a torture on it own.

Or maybe muslims should tell us that ultimate purpose, meanings, goals, values we can get living in paradise.
Re: Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? by fu91t1v3: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
You seem to know more than the Muslims. Your thoughts couldn't take you to anywhere, so, you're looking for someone to take along. If the life in Paradise is nothing as you have thought, why don't you describe for us how you would like it to be?
If Paradise is not real, I believe you understand that death is real, what else is after death? Maybe that will solve your problem.
Re: Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? by tintingz(m): 6:39am On Jul 02, 2020
fu91t1v3:
You seem to know more than the Muslims. Your thoughts couldn't take you to anywhere, so, you're looking for someone to take along. If the life in Paradise is nothing as you have thought, why don't you describe for us how you would like it to be?
If Paradise is not real, I believe you understand that death is real, what else is after death? Maybe that will solve your problem.
Can you proof if there's after death? Any evidence?

Kindly address the OP question, what are the ultimate purpose, meanings, goals, values in paradise?
Re: Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? by LabuleofNigeria: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
tintingz:
The concept of paradise sound enticing at first; living and enjoying for eternity but is it really a meaningful concept on a long run?

If you critically think deeply the idea of Muslims going to paradise to enjoy; having sex, drinking wine, milk and worshiping Allah for eternity leads to a purposeless, meaningless living and no values because there's "no ultimate purpose or goal", in fact it looks like a torture on it own.

Or maybe muslims should tell us that ultimate purpose, meanings, goals, values we can get living in paradise.

Man would only appreciate good health only when he suffers from disease or sickness.
The option is Heaven or Hell for eternity! If freedom & happiness isnt of value, bro choose the Hell.

Have you ever asked yourself the meaning of this saying, "If Education is expensive, try Ignorane"
Re: Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? by tintingz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Man would only appreciate good health only when he suffers from disease or sickness.
The option is Heaven or Hell for eternity! If freedom & happiness isnt of value, bro choose the Hell.

Have you ever asked yourself the meaning of this saying, "If Education is expensive, try Ignorane"

What's makes paradise meaningful and valuable?
Re: Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? by LabuleofNigeria: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
tintingz:

What's makes paradise meaningful and valuable?

grin No man can answer this except he gets to Hell. grin grin grin
Chill you might get to know when the hour comes. lol
Re: Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? by tintingz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

grin No man can answer this except he gets to Hell. grin grin grin
Chill you might get to know when the hour comes. lol
We're suffering on earth already.

Assuming you went to hell and you're extracted to paradise, what is that ultimate meaningful and valuable thing there since you will be there for eternity?
Re: Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? by Xmuslim: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
I can't imagine that I once believe I would be having sex with virgins in the paradise. What a cheap method of selling a religion.

Threaten people with hell if they disbelief

Promise them everlasting sex with multiple women if they believe grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World? by tintingz(m): 5:21am On Aug 11, 2020
Xmuslim:
I can't imagine that I once believe I would be having sex with virgins in the paradise. What a cheap method of selling a religion.

Threaten people with hell if they disbelief

Promise them everlasting sex with multiple women if they believe grin

The last bolded part looks like a suffering itself. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Social Media OK For Muslims / My Favorite Part of Ramadan / Specifying The Month Of Rajab For Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.