Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Lady Sandra Aguebor, The Lady Mechanic Felicitate With His Excellency, Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Sandra Aguebor, The Lady Mechanic Felicitate With His Excellency, Governor (188 Views)

Edo Aguebor Hospitalised After Attack In Edo (Photo) / An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Oluseyi Makinde / Aguebor Humanitarianism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sandra Aguebor, The Lady Mechanic Felicitate With His Excellency, Governor by Samueliyobosa(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Lady Sandra Aguebor, The Lady Mechanic Felicitate with His Excellency, Governor Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki @ 63

His Excellency, Godwin Obaseki is a God sent to the people of Edo state. Ever since his emergence in the last three years and counting, Edo state has grown into an attractive hub of where most unusual policies and initiatives are being carried out that has never been found in any Economy.

Edo state has grown to an industrial hub where investors are now queueing to invest in the state as a result of the conducive and enabling environment being created by Governor Obaseki.

Ever since the emergence of Obaseki, there have been great opportunities provided for the teaming population in terms of job Creation, training, skills and development and business environment. Governor Obaseki has performed so well in repairing our roads, providing employment for the youth, training the youths in skillful ventures, renovated and built schools, paid salaries to workers and pensions to retirees, improved security and reformation in the Edo Economy. The list is endless

I want to thank Almighty God for adding another year to your years and bless your ever supportive and beautiful wife, Betsy Obaseki. I must confess that both of you are Hero and Heroine of our modern democracy and politicking.

Obaseki has fought a good fight in the state for the love of the people, he has empowered youths and women through various programs, he has provided shelter for very many internally displaced persons and returnees. Most appreciating of all is women inclusiveness in governance which has risen to over 35%.

Indeed, Mr Governor there are so many good works out there to speak for you that if I keep pointing out, I might not finish up cause the lists are endless. We wish to encourage you to continue representing the good will of the people as we also pray for more works in your second tenure. Most enthusiastic is the fact in the midst of Covid_19 pandemic and political challenges, you didn't suspend Governance, that has really put smile in the faces of Edo people and shown that you put the people first in all your policies and we are indeed grateful.

On behalf of Lady Mechanic Initiative, family, friends and the Good people of Edo state, we wish you a happy birthday. May you live long to achieve more things. We celebrate you on this day of your birth and it shall always be well with you.

Let me conclude by congratulating you on your emergence as the flag bearer of the PDP in the Forthcoming Governorship election in Edo state. As you take a ride I pray that you get to your final destination cause victory is certain. God bless you His Excellency and your wonderful wife.

Happy celebration!!!

Re: Lady Sandra Aguebor, The Lady Mechanic Felicitate With His Excellency, Governor by OPPPS: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2020
The 3 credits unit Gov

(1) (Reply)

25 June 2020: Abiola Ajimobi (This Day Famous People History) / Rotimi Amaechi Lacks Political Maturity Says Gov. Wike (video) / Is Orji Kalu Now A Free Politician From Corruption Case In Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.