Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

"I Bathe Naked With My Son" - Akuapem Poloo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Bathe Naked With My Son" - Akuapem Poloo (638 Views)

Nancy Isime Was Dancing And Playing Almost Naked With Her Friends In The Beach / Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Bathe Naked With My Son" - Akuapem Poloo by LaJose78(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Ghanaian on-screen character, Akuapem Poloo has apologized for the disputable photograph of her going stripped before her child. Anyway she additionally clarified her explanation and attempted to legitimize it by sharing photographs of other people who have done same. 

To mark her child's seventh birthday celebration, the entertainer sorted out a photoshoot where she was unmistakable bare before her child. She clarified that she brought forth him stripped, and as such stands exposed before him.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ESDnd7EMk_4/XvxV479Q7kI/AAAAAAAAC9I/OYp-WqLf66Mt_d3rxHXBALz-fDHshlO1wCK4BGAsYHg/s764/Screenshot_20200701-101925.png[/img]

The photograph earned her reactions however she didn't bring it down from her Instagram page. 

She later shared a video saying 'sorry' 

In the video, she said she is an actress and her activities were planned for passing a message over. She said the message is that kids ought not be embarrassed about their folks, in any event, when they are exposed and defenseless. She included that powerlessness isn't generally physical, it could be the point at which their folks' names are spread, leaving them bare before individuals from the general population. 

She likewise expressed that she washes with her child and he's accustomed to seeing her stripped. 

In another post, she shared photographs of other ladies who have stripped down for photoshoots with their children to pass her point. Ciara's photograph was incorporated, be that as it may, Ciara isn't totally bare in the photograph like Akuapem was in hers and individuals called attention to it.

See more pictures here>>>https://www.etopik.pw/2020/07/i-bathe-naked-with-my-son-akuapem-poloo.html?m=1
Re: "I Bathe Naked With My Son" - Akuapem Poloo by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2020
Ride on sister!
The world will give you the attention you seek doing this

(1) (Reply)

“haters Will Choke And Die On This” – Ike Onyema Hints On Proposing To Mercy Eke / Jay Boogie And Bobrisky, Who Do You Think Looks Prettier? / August Alsina Beefing With Keke Palmer After Jada Pickett Smith & Will Smith Ent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.