Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Epin And Vitalis Chime Nnamani Scam Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Epin And Vitalis Chime Nnamani Scam Review (318 Views)

My Fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help On Getting A Legit Airtime Epin Dealer / Telecoms Epin Vendors For Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Print Recharge Cards Online Using Smartphone Or Computer + Cheaper Epin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epin And Vitalis Chime Nnamani Scam Review by peachtree1: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Don't fall for this scam!

I paid this guy called Vitalis Nnamani 30k for recharge card and bill payments portal only to find out that the price you would be buying the data from his portal to resell is way higher than anyone can get data from dialing #131# on their phone.

The worst part is you have to get people to resell under your own portal by also adding your little profit to the already high price he is selling to you. Now imagine the chain going on and on like that and in no time someone should be selling @ double the usual price.

The final part of Epins Scam or rather Vitalis Chime Nnamani scam is that he uses a very small hosting bandwidth to host your portal and little traffic sent to your portal the site is thrown offline.

My 2cent...Please fix all this loopholes before dragging People into this business because to me it seem you are only interested in their set up fee and not their success.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pure And Fresh Palm Oil For Sale / India Export-import Data Bank / Get Paid For Viewing Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.