Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Bank Phb Sucks! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Phb Sucks! (745 Views)

CBN Revokes The Licenses Of Afribank, Spring Bank And Bank PHB / Bank Phb's Chief Executive Resigns / Platinum Habib Bank / Bank PHB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Sucks! by CYclone1(f): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2011
Re: Bank Phb Sucks! by BankoleO1: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2011
CY_clone:

I've heard so many horrible stuff about this bank, especially in the aspect of customer service. . . today, I experienced their horror first hand and believe me, I will not recommend this bank to anyone who is willing to do serious business. I drove down to the bank today hoping to withdraw some money because there were too many people in the banks and the ATM boots were over crowded. I got to the G Allen branch(Ibadan) around 1.30pm only to be told by a security guard at the parking lot that they've already closed to customers withrawing or depositing and that they were only attending to people there to update their accounts! The most painful part is that there was no prior notice and they kinda programmed their security door to open from inside only with over 200 angry customers stranded, threatening brimestone and fire. They are indeed horrible.

Sorry, crap happens sad

(1) (Reply)

Bid Open For 8 Units Of 40 Kva Mikano Generators / Oil Drilling Production Machineries/products Manufacturer / cheap rice from thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.