Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (83520 Views)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Americanboy35: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
very well tarred road
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by captianfreeman(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
How do we verify this claims?
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by PayCircle: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lol.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Dalil8: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

Upto 80% of the young guys in the south are into yahoo now. Even married men aren’t left out of this show of shame.

I weep for Nigeria..

Yahoo is like a culture in warri now. Both old and young.

Every family has at least 2 representatives haha

Ever heard of Yahoo Mothers Association (YMA)? E dey warri grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Emmaskill(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
doggedfighter:
SARS will soon come and share the money for them

The one on knicker is he also amongst the Yahoo boys?
Good question.... He resemble yahoo slave abi?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by wetmenow: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Everything don change to Yahoo Yahoo. nonsense
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dalil8:

I know cuz I’m from delta.

Yahoo is now a tradition in delta state as a whole.

Old and young,married and unmarried men are into yahoo.
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Kikigonza: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wannabe Hushpuppies
Akposkool:
Yahoo boys Square off over pick up money in Delta State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8woDAbFEBjI
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Always money matter He gets why
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

Upto 80% of the young guys in the south are into yahoo now. Even married men aren’t left out of this show of shame.

I weep for Nigeria..

Lol @ 80%. That must be in Edo/Delta. I heard they are so many there. Why you come add married men? Does that make it worse? cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Dalil8: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

I know cuz I’m from delta.

Yahoo is now a tradition in delta state as a whole.

Old and young,married and unmarried men are into yahoo.

Aswear. Even police officers are not left out. There are no big businesses in warri anymore. Yahoo has taken over.

Every nook and CRANNY. sad

Infact ppl brag about being yahoo boys in open, it's no longer hidden.

I was pulled over the other day by SARS officers and one of the officers told me he had a legit picker incase i was interested. That's how bad it is in warri SMH

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

If things continue like this

Nigeria will be in trouble in 20 years
20 years is a long time. The situation would go awry should the situation continue like this in the next 10 years . Come to lagos and see them at every nook and cranny of every street doing nothing...they're mainly graduates but no jobs and still living with their parents who are supposed to be receiving returns from them in appreciation of giving them education.

We are merely sitting on a keg of gunpowder in this country.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by kingjoe(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dalil8:

Aswear. Even police officers are not left out. There are no big businesses in warri anymore. Yahoo has taken over.

I was pulled over the other day by SARS officers and one of the officers told me he had a legit picker incase i was interested. That's how bad it is in warri SMH
I don't understand.is it that lucrative.are they defrauding Nigerians or foreigners.those text messages one gets as per bvn and date of birth.are they the Yahoo boys
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol @ 80%. That must be in Edo/Delta. I heard they are so many there. Why you come add married men? Does that make it worse? cheesy

Yes. How’ll a 40 years old man depend on yahoo for survival?
I know some that are like that. The house they’re currently living and everything they have were acquired with proceeds of fraud.
This fvckery isn’t limited to edo and delta state,although it’s worse in those two states.

States like imo,Anambra,Ekiti,ogun and even rivers state are turning into delta state as regards the yahoo issue.
They are in Lagos too but the ratio is small compared to other southern states.

Majority of the male musicians in this country are fraudsters.
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dalil8:

They’re so proud about it,smh..
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Dalil8: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

They’re so proud about it,smh..

Lol if u be warri boy and u no dey do G. Nai be say u b the abnormal person 4 d family lol....
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Dalil8: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

I know some that are like that. The house they’re currently living and everything they have were acquired with proceeds of fraud.
This fvckery isn’t limited to edo and delta state,although it’s worse in those two states.

States like imo,Anambra,Ekiti,ogun and even rivers state are turning into delta state as regards the yahoo issue.

I've lived in Lagos, Edo, Imo and Delta state. But i have to confess Warri have no other profession more popular than yahoo.

80% of male store and business owners got their capital from yahoo.
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by udoka1987: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
wetin u like for that street?
help me ask am o..Ahby na the water wey dey road he like
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dalil8:

I've lived in Lagos, Edo, Imo and Delta state. But i have to confess Warri have no other profession more popular than yahoo.

80% of male store and business owners got their capital from yahoo.
I weep for Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Whytval: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Each of them should fight harder or else they will lose the money to each other
If need be carry weapons because money is important.
Make sure you dont lose your sweat
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by EncoreTrades(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Win up to 50000 Naira on our Back-To-School Essay Competition;

Beverly Foundation Africa

Meet Submission deadlines:

Instagram: @beverlyfoundation
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by lainwords098(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Da oda guy fvck up nah. Everybody know say nah 60/40 d tin be.
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by JBoss25(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

I weep for Nigeria..
80% ke?? More like 30%
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Mobog(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Maybe we'd need to stop calling this guys Yahoo boys...call them 419 to discourage the young ones.

I sell UK use laptops and phones
I also fix laptops camera

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Evercurious(f): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
jobless yoots - GEJ failed to give them jobs. Now Buhari is also failing to give them jobs. When will Nigeria get a JOBS president?

Who told you Jonathan refused to give them jobs? Did you see yahoo this much and open or ponzi scheme during his régime? No be hunger make people opt for all these?
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Sirwallace(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Back then in lautech, yahoo boy fight dirty like this almost every week.
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Chucks1989(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Akposkool:

This poster self, where is the dirty fight?
Smh
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by DexterousOne(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
pocohantas:

It seems you are in 1960. I don’t know what you mean by a “good number”, but so many young guys are into yahoo! It is either they have tried it, they are planning to try or they are actively into it.

Now they have different names for it. Some are just more coded, but them manyyyy!

I have always wondered why they are not as common as their male counterparts, because I like to think they exist too. Maybe the men do not even know they are being yahoo’d. grin

What I mean by good number?

I'll say 65%

35% of the youths in my conservative estimation will be inti fraud in one way or the other

But at the same time

I meet many many many hardworking young men making some headway on the street
Despite the govt failing them.

I know it's more endemic in certain areas and certain neighbourhood's (Benin Owerri Oshogbo and parts of Lagos for example)

But if you are looking at the youths as a whole nationwide

It cannot be that bad.

Maybe 35%
Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by DexterousOne(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dalil8:

My God! shocked

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by pocohantas(f): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

I know it is everywhere, but the 80% made me know you did your sample in those two states. I hear say not doing yahoo there is the aberration. They do it with the support of their families. grin

They are not small in Lagos o, but you know Lagos has a mixture of people. The yahoo boys here will confuse you. Except for those ones that show their usual mannerisms, the rest will just fit into the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money by Kylce042(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Akposkool:

Where is the dirty fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.