Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Get Contract From Offices, Hotels And Individuals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Contract From Offices, Hotels And Individuals (207 Views)

Old Town Hotels And Resorts Sets For Launch In Lagos / Bellis World Hotels And Suit / Get Contract Opportunity For Free On Sancoj Without Any Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Contract From Offices, Hotels And Individuals by cuddling44(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2020
Morning nairalanders.
Pls i no we have people of intellectual here and well positioned pples(I believe favour will find me here grin).... so am using this medium to seek for help in my business. Am into souvenirs packaging, office and hotel supplies, grocery&market shoppings and interior decors.. etc. But my business hasn't been getting much attention as it should. Is mobile business tho cos i av my car am using with dispatch riders. Am only limited to public offices (going to alausa, tax office, local Government etc) but is not thriving... i need help cos i really need to take care of myself and sort some Bill's. People try to take advantage of me wen i ask dem for connection to link me to people dat can help me by ordering some of my products.. d last guy i meet was a contractor and i asked him to give me d contract of d interior decor of d house he his building but was saying u are a very beautiful girl dat if he goes out with me i will enjoy it dan d contract am looking for.... i think being beautiful will always open ways for u but mine isn't.. i av my products on Jiji but d competition there is 3much... thank u guys i awaits ur positive reply. Am in lagos, surulere precisely but can come for business anywhere in lagos my business card and my phone number is on my signature...

(1) (Reply)

Re Nisral Loan For Households. / Disasters And Accidents Involving Students Going For Exams / Five Reasons We Should Ask Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.