Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

HELP Needed(check In) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HELP Needed(check In) (356 Views)

You Are A Dev ? You Need Some Money ? Check In (New SURVEY ) / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP Needed(check In) by Ayotimi222(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hello dudefs!
Am a kidcoder and programmer. I av learnt html, css, p js, php, sql, bootstrap and am learning c. Bt i dnnt have a pc. Can anyone help me? Am 15. Pls help me
Re: HELP Needed(check In) by squash47(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ayotimi222:
Hello dudefs!
Am a kidcoder and programmer. I av learnt html, css, p js, php, sql, bootstrap and am learning c. Bt i dnnt have a pc. Can anyone help me? Am 15. Pls help me
How were you able to master JavaScript and SQL when you didn't have a PC ?
Re: HELP Needed(check In) by Ayotimi222(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
squash47:
Yeah, i learn theoreticaly nt practicaly. want to help me
Re: HELP Needed(check In) by squash47(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ayotimi222:
Yeah, i learn theoreticaly nt practicaly. want to help me

where do you need help ?
Re: HELP Needed(check In) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ayotimi222:
Hello dudefs!
Use your phone bro. Get a for dummies textbook on C then download termux. It's a command line interface app. Now when you download termux type this command:

pkg install nano gcc php

Then press enter. Use data oh.
And now you can write program boy, but you must master the terminal(command line interface) to enjoy termux. Get a Linux for beginners book to master it but in case you want to make a program just open a new file like this:
nano [filename].c (note that file name means the name of the file you want to open)
If it does not exist nano will create a new one.
Then after writing your program if you need to exit press that ctrl near your keyboard then hit the 'x' key on your keypad. To compile the program simply type:
cc [filename].c -o [file]
This will compile it and produce a file named whatever you replaced file for remember don't include the brackets. If you exclude that '-o' it will simply create a file called a.out.
To run your file simply type:
./[file]
And the file would run. If you need any help mention me.

2 Likes

Re: HELP Needed(check In) by Ayotimi222(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
squash47:

where do you need help ?
I need a pc pls
Re: HELP Needed(check In) by Ayotimi222(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
squash47:
THANKS, bt am with a small techno phone. 2 AND pls whats ur facebook username?
Re: HELP Needed(check In) by stanliwise(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ayotimi222:
Hello dudefs!
You may have to keep coding on your phone for the moment. I suggest if you have an android phone then dowload the app called
"Dcoder". It has a platform for you to learn in every language. and to read quality PDF. Adobe reader is always the best.

1 Like

Re: HELP Needed(check In) by Ayotimi222(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
stanliwise:
You may have to keep coding on your phone for the moment. I suggest if you have an android phone then dowload the app called
"Dcoder". It has a platform for you to learn in every language. and to read quality PDF. Adobe reader is always the best.
AM WITH TECNO 494. Nt posible, u can even help me with an android phone
Re: HELP Needed(check In) by stanliwise(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ayotimi222:
Oh sorry, I wish I could.
Re: HELP Needed(check In) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Ayotimi222:
Ah? Ewo o.

(1) (Reply)

Flutter Programmers Pls I Need Help / Genetic Algorithm Related Project / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.